Reviews for Good Intentions
Hiksi chapter 11 . 4/29
That was one heck of an emotional ride! I think this was quite the first fanfic where Shinichi was utterly mad so long. The first one I read, at least.
Doesn't seem outta place though! I'd love fthor a sequel :D The last chapter was most delightful 3 Also the one with Kaito putting on his magic show for smol Hana-chan!
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 6 . 4/24
I friggin squealed when he said "Ah-re-re?" HOLY CRAPOLA IT WAS ADORABLE.
AngelsBeast chapter 11 . 3/13
yes, yes! sequel, please! it would be awesome! hah, this is just great! more, I need more! one of the very fest KaiShin stories I ever read (I actually read it several times... and I will never tire of it!) and I absolutely love your writing style! I also think the characteristics of the characters were hit on the spot, especially Kaito and shinichi! the magic show and Kaito rappelling down the staircase were my favourite moments! so please... sequel?
AngelsBeast chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
oh, a sequel? please! that'd be so great! I still love it!
AngelsBeast chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
it was very detailed, great job!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
That sealed it. They are perfect for each-other! And Kaito's new hobby of holding the detective is so adorable!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
I think its too late to stop the insanity.

Shinichi screwed up big time. And unfortunately after a hot kiss.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
I am a very satisfied reader at this moment.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
They are far to adorable for their one good. Seriously.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Dawww they make a good team ne? Plus i'm kinda sorta not ish jealous of Hanako-chan!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
What has Hattori been up to?

Yes! Shinichi has listened and is visibly flushed. Mission accomplished.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Nooo not goodbye!

Bad Shinichi, making Kaito sad...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Pffft Kaito is going all out. And now Shinichi won't get away from him because of Nakamori-heibu.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Dawww that is so cute! Nakamori-keibu setting up Shinichi with Kaito.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/25/2015