Reviews for Good Intentions
Shana-Fujioka chapter 11 . 3/19
I really liked this story! At the scene where Shinichi poured some water over himself to make Kaito flustered was just so hilarious! :D
Serendipital chapter 11 . 3/4
I absolutely love this, especially the concept of their "blind date". If you choose to continue it in a sequel, I'll be looking forward to it! Otherwise, good luck on your writing!
seireidoragon chapter 11 . 2/2
This was a great story and was fun to read. What episode did Conan go to a car museum? Though there are a couple of hints that support he is a lover of great cars.
Jenaminya chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
This really is brilliant one!
As I was reading this (again) I got the idea of epilogue ;) How on earth would Hakuba react on the news that Shinichi and Kaito went for a date? It was mentioned that he knows about KID's interest in Kudou, so.. I just SO want to see that one ;)
Miss Emotion chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
OMG I love this story so much and the way you write is... Awesome... Magical... I loved when shinichi said" do what you want.. On the date! On -planning- the days" XD this story made me grin evil-y and giggle and just smile as well. I can't explain in words how happy I am that there is going to be a sequel! When I saw the end of the chapter, I was like NOO that can't be it! But then my heart filled with joy (and relief) when I saw that the sequel is going to come. So so so happy right now :D
Vivianne95 chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
I hope you will truly do a sequel... Quite a good story!
One of the Colorless chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
What a cute story. :) But why did that woman have Hanako?
shiarein chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Hello. I just entered the world of kaishin and I admit, it's a better place than I imagined. Hopefully, you will continue this story because you make me want to stay in this kaishin world
Detective2Conan chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Oh God No
Amused chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Alright, damn awesome fic.

Totally missed my 'not-a-date-chat-but-i'm-pretty-sure-that's-what-h e-wants-it-to-be' thing to read it.

Eh, it wasn't really scheduled anyway.

And I don't want to encourage him.

I'm going to check out your other work.
Amused chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
" It might even pass mom's Holmes and Irene vs Holmes and Watson debate that my version of the talk degenerated into as dad huddled in a corner with his ears plugged."

That is awesome.
Pretty much this whole chapter is awesome.
That was the most awesome part.
Followed closely by Nakamori saying Kaito was building up a fireworks display.

I need to take an advil now.
I have a headache from lack of oxygen to the brain.
I was laughing too hard to breathe.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
'Tangle of excited transvestite.' That sentence... that sentence! XD
lollipoploves chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
omg! you are so amazing! :) enough said
mouzey chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
'proud tribute to his membership in the Yukiko Kudou school of driving'
First thought: Oh... shit!
Second thought: I want to get driven around! Ny Shinichi!
Third thought: Wait, I'll be killed!
Fourth thought: Shinichi driving his friends... hahahahaha
Dragoon-sama chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You know, it has been far, far too long since I've looked at DC seriously. Then the itch came, and I dove back into the KaiShin fanfic to read any that caught my interest again. Down into archive I go, years down the line, and I run across this story. Read it, enjoy to a ridiculous degree, save it to my harddrive as is my habit, and check the author's profile to see about sequels or other fics.

Then I see the author's name, recognize it, and have a fit as I try to beat my memory into submission. :p

Tsuanyue, you darling3. This was a wonderful fic! Characterization was a delight, story was well crafted, and writing was absolutely entertaining. I must admit, my absolute favorite part of the story was Kaito's magic show. You captured how a magic show should go, with the magician playing with the audience, and in general giving a performance. So many people just stick to the same tricks over and over, and it never comes across as an actual show, so I was extremely impressed and delighted.

Thank you for a great read, even if it's a little late and down the line3!