Reviews for Confinement
OceanTiger13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Creepyness...loves very much.
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Loved the poetry of this. I've always loved stories describing Jonathan's fear of crows, and this was executed beautifully, if short.
Pierides chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh, that was horrifying.

Is Jon having a nightmare? No matter what I really loved the images of the crows and the horrific things they were doing. This would a nightmare of mine. I loved the frenzied feel of this piece, it just gets the heart pumping and the eyes darting. The descriptions of their mouths eating him and then tearing off limbs was cringe worthy.

Spectacular job, I absolutely adored this! I could definitely see Jonathan having these sorts of dreams/episodes.

-Amber
Twitchylicious chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
You know that feeling? Where it seems like something is crawling up your spine and you shiver, even if it isn't cold at all? That just happened to me as I imagined what poor Crane was going through. I really love your horror stories, because they actually get to me. You little creep. 3
Twinings chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This gave me chills. Good job, but I'm going to go away now.

-3.0
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Poor Crane. What did he do to deserve this? Oh, wait. Right. Ahem. But still, poor Crane.
Anime Monster chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
*shivers* THIS IS EXCELLENT! Do the exclamation points help you realize just how excellent I see this. *purrs* I so love his insanity in this and the pure unrestrained fear. Definitely a favorite. I am eager to see the straight jacket scenes in OWC&SJ.