Reviews for Gone
THIS WAS AWESOME! A little bit to crazy for me, but you did an amazing job and everything seeems accurate in the last chapter. Keep writing!
Actiongirl101 chapter 26 . 2/6
AHHHH! You have no idea how happy i was to hear John was going to jail and Sam was staying with Dean! I nearly jumped for joy! If its up I'm gonna read the squel now. This was the best story ever and so touching to! You did a great job writing it!
Seriously. This was amazing. You are amazing!
doctorwho659 chapter 26 . 1/1
Holy crap! I love this story it made me cry and laugh. This is one of the best stories I've read!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Aww this first chapter is so simple and sweet. Loved it.
pipinheart chapter 26 . 11/3/2014
I really loved this story, Sam has Dean as his rock...
thecicadalady chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Ahh, who gives a f*** about specific timelines unless you are reading a Virgil Flowers (John Sanford) mystery novel or something...SUPER has always been for me about character relationships, as when as a child I read LORD OF THE RINGS and THREE MUSKETEERS...I was surprised about Dean leaving the hospital. When my husband developed cancer at an early age, I borrowed sheets from the nurses and slept at the hospital; when my best friend was burned in a house fire when we were 17 and put on a special "wheel" bed, I lay on the floor underneath to talk to her.
cicadalady chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
well...if we keep reading...the writing must be compelling, n'est ce pas?
cicadalady chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Writing is fine; there are some typos but they're irrelevant (I used to do 80 wpm accurately but a medical condition has produced neuropathy). Characterizations are true. I'm enjoying this but warn you, if it ends badly, I'll be pissed! Life itself is full of real horror - I have quit reading newspapers. When I turn to fiction, I want happy endings.
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
So beautiful. I've read this story before, but I still love reading it again and again.
Autumn chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
I JUST FINISHED READING!

I loved this so much. I felt so much emotion throughout all of this, Dean's stress and happiness and the pain and everything.

It was really nice to find a fanfiction that wasn't a romfic, this just genuinely showed Dean and his little brother and their fight and their family and I loved it so so much.

This is going under my list of favourite fanfics.

Autumn xx
Autumn chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
He didn't look back when his father called his name.

He didn't look back when his father called Sam's name.

He didn't look back when John begged them to stay and promised he'd change.

But Dean did flinch when John shouted 'I love you.'

WOW THIS PART WAS AMAZING
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
NO! JOHN IS A SUCKY EXCUSE OF A FATHER! I HOPE HE DIES!

Awesome job with this chapter. I totally feel you with the finger cramp problem.
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Does that mean Dean's going to kill him? *Crosses Fingers* I wouldn't mind. ; )
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Forget Dean killing Sam, I'm going to do it myself. Ugh, I'm so mad. My mouth literally fell open at that last line. I hate John so much. Dean should have just come out and said it. Although, I liked how you made Dean struggle with the decision to tell what his father did. It helped prepare for what came next. And you did it in a way that didn't seem stupid or unbelievable. That sometimes happens when I try to do stuff like that. So, congratulations.