Reviews for Gone
Supernatural-Team Free Will chapter 26 . 3/28
just some words for the story : YOU ARE AWESOME ! YOUR STORY ROCKS ! LOVED IT :)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 26 . 3/2
you did good :)
fiona24680 chapter 26 . 2/20
Omg, that was a beautiful story, and so emotional!
I really felt how Dean was so protective of Sam, John was such a monster!
Really well written story, i loved every chapter of it!
Thanks for putting such effort into your story! :)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
Since you're begging, I'll give my two cents ;)
I'm really enjoying reading your story - the plot development, descriptions, and characterizations are really interesting. But I have to say it seems COMPLETELY out of character for pretty much everyone involved. You have the Dean cares about Sam, Sam loves Dean, Bobby loves the boys thing down, but it feels wrong. And frankly, while I don't think John's a great father, I can't imagine him ever doing anything like this. I know that kind of tears at the foundation of your story... which is why I'm hesitant to say anything, because I don't know how it helps. Maybe it's just the constant sass that's missing. Dean and Sam should be teasing each other, and Bobby should be grumpy. And there should be less gratuitous hugging ;) Please don't think that I'm saying your story is bad or that I don't like it - I do! That's why I'm still reading it! It just feels more like a story about two brothers who love each other and one of them is hurt, than about Sam and Dean from Supernatural. Does that make sense?
Anissia3 chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Oh. My. Jesus. This was Beautiful...just beautiful.
Great job on the story and the story line
booksfromblueboxes chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
This was amazing. I loved it. LOVED IT
mandancie chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
i know you've wrote this over three years ago, but this was really good! :) I couldn't stop reading it. I enjoyed every minute of it. I am going to read 'Stonewall' right now.
bobthepegasus chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
this reminds me of the book Deathwatch. Creepy as heck, but I see the similarities.
Anna chapter 26 . 4/12/2013
OH MY GOSH! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! U put it well so wonderfully! It fit perfectly together! U r an amazing author! I love the ending and just everything about this story! I think it really shows Dean and Sam's true relationship that they have! U did a AMAZING JOB WELL DONE!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL!
Cuteandnerddy chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I read a lot of fanfiction but I always come back to this story. I love it 3
Bethany chapter 26 . 12/30/2012
I want toilet you know I loved the story I honestly could stop reading it. It brought me to tears a little to often I have to say. I loved it. It's the best fanfiction I've rread.
DeansSammy chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
Like it? I love it! Sure gonna read the sequell.
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
So it is John.I'm kinda happy that it's not one of the it's still bad.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
The easiest guess w;uld be John but i don' t think you made ut that my guess would bw either Bobby or, now comes hard one,Pator Jim.