Reviews for Gone
elwinchester11 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
omg this is amazing i love this
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
so are they still hunters?
paula chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
thankgodfordean i wannakill john
Guest chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
You did a great job. It was thorough and heartfelt. Might I suggest autocorrect though?
Guest chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
THIS WAS AWESOME! A little bit to crazy for me, but you did an amazing job and everything seeems accurate in the last chapter. Keep writing!
Actiongirl101 chapter 26 . 2/6/2015
AHHHH! You have no idea how happy i was to hear John was going to jail and Sam was staying with Dean! I nearly jumped for joy! If its up I'm gonna read the squel now. This was the best story ever and so touching to! You did a great job writing it!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/29/2015
Seriously. This was amazing. You are amazing!
doctorwho659 chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
Holy crap! I love this story it made me cry and laugh. This is one of the best stories I've read!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Aww this first chapter is so simple and sweet. Loved it.
pipinheart chapter 26 . 11/3/2014
I really loved this story, Sam has Dean as his rock...
thecicadalady chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Ahh, who gives a f*** about specific timelines unless you are reading a Virgil Flowers (John Sanford) mystery novel or something...SUPER has always been for me about character relationships, as when as a child I read LORD OF THE RINGS and THREE MUSKETEERS...I was surprised about Dean leaving the hospital. When my husband developed cancer at an early age, I borrowed sheets from the nurses and slept at the hospital; when my best friend was burned in a house fire when we were 17 and put on a special "wheel" bed, I lay on the floor underneath to talk to her.
cicadalady chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
well...if we keep reading...the writing must be compelling, n'est ce pas?
cicadalady chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Writing is fine; there are some typos but they're irrelevant (I used to do 80 wpm accurately but a medical condition has produced neuropathy). Characterizations are true. I'm enjoying this but warn you, if it ends badly, I'll be pissed! Life itself is full of real horror - I have quit reading newspapers. When I turn to fiction, I want happy endings.
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
So beautiful. I've read this story before, but I still love reading it again and again.
Autumn chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
I JUST FINISHED READING!

I loved this so much. I felt so much emotion throughout all of this, Dean's stress and happiness and the pain and everything.

It was really nice to find a fanfiction that wasn't a romfic, this just genuinely showed Dean and his little brother and their fight and their family and I loved it so so much.

This is going under my list of favourite fanfics.

Autumn xx