Reviews for What have I done?
Indille chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Oh! Beautiful. Well, not beautiful, of course, but beautifully effective. Who is the speaker? Being a Maglor obsessive, that's who I would guess, but it might have been anyone. Well, not Feanor...

Furius chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Very interesting, but the "before it truly hit home" sounds very alien in the passage. The story holds for all that participated in the Aqualonde though, nice work
Kielle chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Brrr. Short but to the point - you managed to get across a ton of horror in only three paragraphs. Excellent choice of subject, and well done!
Ithilwen of Himring chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Well done! Please write more - we need more good pieces like these. Some would call it short, but it's actually just as long as it needs to be, not a single word is wasted or redundant, and the imagry is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more Silmarillion fics from you in the future!
Arwen Imladviel chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
A drop of blood, so dark, so red.
Le Chat Noir chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Wonderful description of what an elf must have felt after the Kinslaying. Poignant and so very somehow true-sounding, if that's a word.
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
ai! please contiune! this is great great!

Rociriel chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Who was that? The implication seems to be that his right hand is missing, therefore Maedhros, but he lost his hand a bit later, did he not?

More Silmarillion stuff, please. It's sadly lacking in this forest of ever increasing fangirl fluff.
Glorfindel's Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Oh, wow. This story really drives the point home. Truly excellent. I've been trying to write a story about the kinslaying for ages, but can never get my thoughts onto paper just right. The world needs more Silmarillion authors.

About 90% of the stuff I write is Silmarillion based. (Shameless self-promotion, here) I'm working on a fic about the fall of Doriath, done from Maedhros' POV and Elured/Elurin's (Dior's children) POV. It's called Blood of Innocents. Watch for it, if you're interested...

Peace, Love, and the insufferable Fluffy Bunnies,

Glorfindel's Girl
Rhundar chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Ah, that was indeed excellent. The kinslaying is a terrible thing in the Sil, but this short piece really drives home how terrible it really was. The Sil depicts it, written by an unafected historion. I thought this was very good, seeing the kinslaying through the eyes of an elf who actually partook in the slaughter. Nice!
valinorean chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
OMG! short but profound. i've always loved (or despaired, take your pick) the kinslaying scene in the silmarillion. this is a great pov, and the anonimity of it would reflect on the many pains of the noldor who fought on the shores of alqualonde. truly, you inspire me, and i thank you.
Finrod Felagund chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Short but good and very descriptive! Please write more SILM fics soon!:)
Lillian C chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Please do continue! We need lots more Silmarillion fics! :D
Kida Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Beautiful, poignant POV piece on the kinslaying which still haunts the elves. I look forward to reading mmoree of your work. The Silmarillion rocks!
Imp chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Very well done. It's about time someone wrote something intelligent around here. I haven't seen a Silmarillion story for what seems like ages - and one that was well written... Who's POV was it? Was it Maedhros? Well, nevermind, I enjoyed it. Tootles-IMP