Reviews for Ice Cold Prison
ladygraywolf chapter 1 . 7/30
That's a switch, Fuyu instead of Setsu interesting.
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Ooh, interesting take.
Socat14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I like this! It's so funny!
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
hilarious! i can see it now, kyoko standing in Ren's apartment with this evil grin on her face, slowly pouring water on top of Cain. HILARIOUS!
Random reader chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hahaha I can practically see the expression on his face. Priceless! Kyoko's Fuyu seems like a mix between Natsu and Setsuko * both are characters that Kyoko plays* Please continue writing.
ChocolateChip27 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was really good :)
swimmingintears chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
OOh! i prefer Yuya than Setsu now! please continue? this is too good to be a oneshot :)
Keoi chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
OoOo nice take on it! I'd read it, although I rather like having Kyoko drive Ran crazy in her leather outfits, this is a great idea too XD
Mystic Rains chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Although we know now Kyoko-chan is going to have a sister complex, I like this spin off idea
Deusluxmea chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Ah! This is really good! Can't wait to see what happens! XD
Eliina3 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Please post the next chapter soon!

Love it!

Can't wait to read more.
NybCR chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ooh, very nice. Ice vs. electricity-I'd almost forgotten about that initial lightning bolt than ran through Kyoko when she first saw Cain.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I love stories of them doing acting exercises as it gives them the chance to go in and out of character. Also, her talent gets to shine. Good work.
Yujiro101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
then what happened? is there a next chapter? is Kyouko being taught for another movie with ren? kyaa!
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010