Reviews for When You Think of Where We've Been
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this, it's so heartwarming and so different from your Brandon/AoC fic which I plan to go and review.

I like the parallels you bought into their relationship - Anne's brother and Thomas' father, the pain - abuse - they both suffered at their kins' hands...

This is going on my favourites!
Lady Cromwell chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That was incredible! You write very well dear, and the pairing is...3. Thank you for this! Incredible.
Nadesiko Takase chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was really good! I think you succeeded where other writers failed and that is, you kept enough of Thomas coolness but you also made his soft side believable.

Im off to look your other work :D
madam.cipher chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Thanks to this fic, I am officially a die-hard Cromwell/Anne of Cleves shipper. :D Good job! I hope you write another fic about them soon... perhaps about how Anne fell in love with Cromwell? :)
G chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great story! I'm glad that Cromwell didn't get beheaded, and Anne recieved some love in her life.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awww, so sweet and beautiful!
WhenThePawn84 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I am a sucker for any story that gives Cromwell the happiness I think he deserved. I love that you paired him with Anne of Cleves. If only she had had the sense to go for him in the series...
Blackwingedangel37 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I never really thought of this pairing before, but you've made me fall in love with it now. And I'm glad you gave Anne such a happy ending. I always thought she deserved one really after what she went through.
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I LOVE THIS PAIRING. That is all :)
The Lady More chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I loved it was so cute.

It goes to show even if he is evil and slick he is not all evil. He is a man who is kind to his family (which kinda gave me a lighter POV with Cromwell seeing his reactions with Gregory in the show).

I loved how you showed that here. I hope to see more AOC/Crum fics from you soon (I should get to one myself)
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I think this would have made for a very interesting twist of fate if it had indeed happened. I liked this piece.
ThePinkLady16 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
You should make it a multi chapter!
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh wow, now I'm kind fo smitten with AoC/Cromwell ;) I really enjoyed reading this a lot and now I'm going to review the new chapter of Souls Run In Circles ;)
BeheadedbyLust chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was so lovely!

Again, you've succeeded in making me like Cromwell! :)

I loveds how hapy this story was and how nothing bad happened to either of them like in reality! :D