Reviews for Fall Into Me
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Switch Between The Two Points of View
Denise1972 chapter 20 . 10/1/2010
Hello, I was just wondering if this is the end of your story? By the way, great story..I hope their is more.
shewoolf chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Surely you are NOT going to leave this story at this point!
Emmauk26 chapter 20 . 8/4/2010
really love it great job, update soon.
sujari6 chapter 20 . 8/3/2010
Please continue this story as both Edward and the readers need some kind of resolution. Unless of course you are writing a sequel to start with what happened to Bella.
bamagal110 chapter 20 . 8/3/2010
Surely you won't end it that way that just seems cruel if you are to have her really dead at least let them find her body...
vampiregurl chapter 20 . 8/3/2010
where is she? how come alice couldn't see her? hope she's not dead.
gabby871 chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
i would really be disappointed if you made this the last chapter. it would be like daphne won in the end and edward would end up alone for eternity. the way daphne said that bella would be leaving this mortal world could also be a hint at her entering into an immortal one. anyway, please continue on, otherwise the story would only seem partially complete to me and i'm sure others too. it would also seem the story would be more of sad angsty story versus a romance/drama you classified it as. if you didn't go on, it would be like alot of foreplay but no climax at the end.
teambellaedward chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
LoveRob chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
Absolutely rivoting. You cannot leave it on this particular cliffhanger. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
vampiregurl chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
oh no. is she dead? i hope not.
teambellaedward chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
sujari6 chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
Perhaps Alice could help to find Bella. Overall Edward and Bella would have been better staying in Forks then they would have only had Rachael to contend with. Edward seems to have a knack for making wrong decisions. Update soon please.
bamagal110 chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
Holy crap how can you be so mean and leave it at another cliffy again I mean that is just mean...I can't feel sorry for Edward if he would just change her she would not haft to go thru this crap...
sujari6 chapter 18 . 7/30/2010
If Edward still has feelings for Daphne Bella should dump him.