Reviews for Two Babes, a Boy, and Bullworth Academy
Kris'TINA chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
You suck.
KatieLeeBooks chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
This. Is. Great.

Your writing has improved so much. I'm amazed. You really are a great writer. On another note, I love the rules Ms. Peabody gave the girls. It totally sounds like something she would say. And how did I know Nina was going to go for Gary... Ah well. She'll see. Ha ha! By the way, when you said back to the situation at hand. I freaked. I literally say that every time I get off topic. This story looks great so far and I can't wait for you to update.

Love & UFOs,

KatieLeeBooks
KatieLeeBooks chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I like it. It's good so far. Not to be a bitch, but it does need a little work. The girls are kinda Mary-Sue. You gotta make them more real. And don't focus so much on the outfits, because I know how hard it is to not go into detail because you want to, but there is a simplier way to describe the outfits. I really like how you chose Petey instead of Gary (So many friggin' fanfics Aghhh-) or Vincent or Johnny or Tad... Ughhh! I like how you chose Petey because that sweetheart needs some love. His reaction to your character giving him her number was exactly how I would picture his reaction because he's not that loved and so to have an (as you describe) incredibly hot babe give him her number, he would be speechless. Just don't focus on outfit and looks and keep your characters less Mary-Sue. Other than that, I am sorry about your computer and I hope you update soon.

Love & UFOs,

KatieLeeBooks

P.S. I am pansexual too! :D
sydney100757 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
She's a Mary sue, but the story is really good other than that
lazy4ever chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
update:)
Rouge227 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Hey bro you should really continue with this story, it's awesome!
mandy chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
write more,i like your wait for the next chapters.:):):)
NathalieLOL'ed chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
LOL, i am defoo liking this story

although the basket musta been pretty BIG to fit

all hat stuff in LOL.

Please update soon i like his story. :) :)
NathalieLOL'ed chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
OMG i love this sooo far

I think it is actually rather good

VERY GOOD actually. :D
yvonna chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
its ok we forgive you :D, cant wait for the next chapter!
Beyond hope of salvation chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Carry on please :)
Beyond hope of salvation chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
:D Told ya i would carry on readin this x3 Anyway.. I still like this and i can't wait to see you and Nina going to Bullworth Academy :D
Beyond hope of salvation chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I can't believe I haven't read this before... But I like it, even if it is the begining x3 I will carry on readin this :)
Miss Tuesday chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
haha, I am reviewing! hahaha

I like it, though I'm thinking you should try writing more the girls' expressions instead of the *snort*, *snigger* stuff

It might come out better :)

anyways, can't wait to know what happens next ;)

huggles