Reviews for Bad Kitty!
irononmaiden chapter 1 . 3/31
Very cute and fun! Gotta love Crookshanks, that little scamp.
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
lovely most fun to read
Hero Dean chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
damn that's a smart cat
ghostlylove chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Alright, this is perfect. I love your writing. I just finished reading and now I do believe that I will have to go back and review that story as well because I can't deny the allure of your stories. They are perfect. I am going to read several more after this so I may bask in your skill because it is perfect. Sorry for gushing. Really enjoyed your story.
Ran'sLover chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I just favorited my first harry potter fic! loved the kitty-perspective and he is ingenious. thank you
Hi chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love the moment at the end between Severus and Crookshanks. They have way too much in common for males of different species...
LadyShard chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hilarious
Anon chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awesome!
Melanqet chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Well done, Ultimate Wingman Crookshanks!

Yes, I know this is a pretty boring review, but I couldn't help myself: I just had to put that little comment out there. But aside from that I thoroghly enjoyed reading this. Actually, I thoroghly enjoy reading all of your fanfictionn, regardless of the World they are set in.

So, all in all, I enjoy reading your stuff. Please keep sharing your muses with us, and I'll try to refrain from posting any more randomc comments in the guise of a review. 3
cosmoGirl666 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
lol :)
naru894 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Its weird but pretty witty and hilarious too, i loved the mischivious crookshanks
kci47 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great story! I love that the viewpoint is Crookshanks'.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Crookshanks the matchmaker.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Crookshanks is such a clever kitty.
lupuslady chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
BAHAHAHA! I love Crookshanks fics!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »