Reviews for The Week the Olympians Visited
CreditCritic chapter 19 . 4h
I like the idea of Poseidon and Athena fighting about Percy and Annabeth but I always thought Poseidon approved just to spite Athena. Like Athena says I don't like it, Poseidon says I do because it will make you mad.
This is literally my favorite fanfic ever!
Percabeth4life chapter 1 . 6/29
ANNABETH is NOT a BRUNETTE. She has BLONDE PRINCESS CURLS
Beautiful
Man gotta love another Percy Jackson fan your stories are great see ya next time
Sebastian chapter 27 . 4/22
I WILL NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER, STOP SHIPPING PERCABETH AND WHENEVER PEOPLE ASK ME WHY I SHIP PERCABETH I ASK THEM 'WHY DO YOU BREATHE?' AND THEY BE LIKE 'so I don't die' AND THEN I BE LIKE 'EXACTLY!' SO I GIVE THIS MESSAGE TO THE WORLD, PERCABETH 4 LIFE!
ILOVETHISBOOK! Okay deep breaths Sebastian… I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH! !
Twowingsforever chapter 11 . 2/10
This is so awesome
ugh.mayyaaa chapter 26 . 1/27
OK FIRST OF ALL HOW DO YOU WRITE SO WELL? SECOND OF ALL IM SO HAPPY THAT ANNABTH MADE UP WITH HER MOM LIKE AWWWWWWWW. HOPE YOU KEEP WRITING :)
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Seriously, The movie!? THE MOVIE!? THE FUCKING MOVIE!?
M chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
I am sure you have not read the PJO series. Or else why did you changed Poseidon's clothing? It sucks!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2016
Seriously?You watch the Percy Jackson movies?They are completely probably never even read the book.
Ruby chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
I love the way you write! It's almost the exact same style as Rick Roiden! But WAYYY more intereasting!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
Really good story...I enjoyed it very much :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
YOURE WRITING A FANFIC ABOUT THE MOVIE HUH? ANNABETHS HAIR IS BLONDE FIRST OF ALL. AND THEY MET WHEN ANNABETH TOLD HIM SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF HEARING!