Reviews for Empire State of Mind
BewareTheWeepingAngel chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! I love your writing style, characterization, and omg your version of Shinigami-sama behind the mask, I just have no words! And to top it off, I have to say I adore the way you've delved more into the characters persanalitys and actually made them easier to connect with than they are in the manga/anime(not that I don't adore the series, I love it, but the lack of character development makes me sad sometimes :(). I know it's been a long time since the last update, but I really hope you'll consider continuing this story someday, it's just so well done that it'd be a shame for it to be left unfinished.
delax chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
This is quite glorious, and I can't wait to read more.

Death the Kid is a Boss. Or son there of, at least...

Note: Obviously you should try to at least end at chapter 8, to keep symmetry. (Though more would not be a bad thing)
me237881 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Wow! Your story is great. I have only read a handful of fanfics in and DeviantArt that are as good as this. :)

I hope one day you continue this great piece of literature. :D
fubibliophile chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Please please please finish the story. It's an amazing piece of literature.

Im one devil of an author (kuroshitsuji joke)

-fanningfireflies
PWN3D chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Godddd I love thisssss 3333
Kai-Chan94 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Awesome story!
dragonnova chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I LOVE your writing! You have a wonderful way of griping the reader and making them want more! great work! The character interaction is perfect, just the way I felt it would be if we could see more behind the scenes. So I'm really happy your writing this and I look forward to readin more!

oh, I also wanted to say that I really love the way you describe Shinigami-sama (I tried to draw him without his mask, looking human with three complete stripes... but felt like I couldn't capture it well.) The way you describe him makes it seem perfect, exactly what I'd always imagined!
Marisa Serise chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
This is such a delightful story - I love the family dynamic, Shinigami-sama, and Kid is adorable with his symmetry fixation. I really want to see more, and I'm going to go ahead and sub & fave so I can stay tuned :D
FateWolf chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
This is one of the best Kid/Liz?patty origin stories I've read! Good job!
ArtysMurrey chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Whoa! I really like your story!

I'm not really good at reviewing'n stuff, but I wanted you to know that I really appreciat it!
SecretSnow chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I love this story and I honestly don't see why it doesn't have more reviews! I love LizKiddPatti fics, but it's so hard to find one that is just friendship/family related. So you can imagine that finding a good famil fic really made me squee. I'll be waiting!
Grell-Kullen chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
you shud so make another chapter :O
raindrops 28 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
"Shinigami CHOP!"

"Hnn… I knew Chichi-ue invented that technique for something."

Well, what do know it looks like he did. I love fics that have kid using the shinigami chop. This story is great so far, can't wait until the next update!
stupid-tai chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
lol diplomatic immunity ftw XD

great chapter btw
stupid-tai chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
you write all of the characters very well. great story :D