Reviews for Willing Recruit
Shianelle chapter 1 . 4/18
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha~ Oh that was brilliant! Absolutely hilarious. I adore Cloud's response so damn much.
I died while reading this and I'm a fan who's addicted to BL. It's fucking hilarious.
Keimichi chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Haha, this is awesome. I wish there was a sequel.
I'm not really a shipper, so I absolutely loved the ending haha. I don't mind reading slash fics (some of the relationship and character evolution is just amazingly written), but sometimes the way everyone is paired up with someone just seems weird to me when everyone is suddenly gay canonly obviously straight (Zack who suddenly likes Angeal for poorly explained reasons, while Aerith is just ok with suddenly giving up her love because it's convenient for the plot? Tifa, a girl who seemed to have quite something for Cloud, becomes suddenly in love with Aerith simply because Cloud is paired up with Sephiroth?). I'm not saying this just for slash fics, but also for the het pairings that pops out of nowhere, with little to no character development that leads to that. Suddenly Tifa and Zack are in love just because plot says so?
It's almost as if platonic relationship does not exist, and any hint of friendship must be taken to a sexual level. Of course, Cloud, being the main character of the game simply finds himself in that kind of situation much more than any other characters.
I must say though, Cloud did sound like he's pulling a "no offence, but..." thing on homosexuality with his speech.
WhiteWave14 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Genius. I was reading in diagonal to see if this would turn out to be one of the many clich├ęd "everyone is gay and having sex with each other" PWP fics when Cloud spoke up and then all I could think is that you are spot on and wow is this Cloud awesome. I'm still snickering at the image of little 14 years old Cloud chastening the SOLDIERs and the "legendary Sephiroth".

Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Umm...can I just say that, I totally get your point, and I'm not pissed off... I just didn't find it funny. Well written and all that, again I see your point, I've thought about it a lot myself and I never read fics like that because it just doesn't seem right... But um, like the person beneath me, that second to last part from Cloud did seem homophobic, and I wasn't particularly pleased with the fact you said "I'm sorry you don't have a sense of humor" because not everyone will have the same sense of humor. Sorry, I know this sounds like I was actually pissed, I wasn't. I mean, people, a fourteen-year-old boy not even out of puberty?! This fic is good in that it sends out a message.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Okay, I was not expecting this when I picked this up.

:P The sudden turn was hilarious. If only you hadn't made the unnatural comment, I would have completely enjoyed Cloud's little rant. If only the rant stopped at "but there is a Goddamn limit of what I will accept!".

As it was, the last couple of lines sounded a bit too close to the rants of a couple of homophobes I've come across. I mean, I get your intent, but the wording bothered me.

Meh. Anyway, nice job overall.
echoing song chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
One of the best stories ever! I admit that I do like some Cloud/Genesis and Cloud/Sephiroth stories. However i only like them when there is some major character and plot development. I love how you poked fun at all the stories where Cloud and one of the generals, just decide to fuck for no aparant reason. Anyways... Thank you for writing this.
Chaos66 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Woah! I didn't see clouds reaction coming, It hit me like a cold bucket of water.
Irbise chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was absolutely great, cannot stop laughing :D
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
sweetness4theheart chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ahahahah. I did not expect this fanfiction to turn out this way. Still happy though. Pretty awesome.
TheGreatMillz33 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Yaoi fangirl here who absolutely loved your little fanfic. I always found it annoying how EVERY FFVII yaoi fic had gay men running around everywhere. It really doesn't make sense! Thanks for writing a fic that fights this madness.
SnowyScales chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is pure gold.
Sylbrora Skye Rose chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
XD lmfao! That was AWESOME! Go Cloud!
organic haircoat chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
*hi-fives* nice work made me laugh so hard!