Reviews for Just Another Valentine's Day
NaniRu12 chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
god! hahahahahaha... loved all of them.. chiharu and yamazaki aren't my favorite couple but the chap made me love it lol.. rika and terada aren't either because of the age difference buhh whatev.. it was cute, u're right.. loved tomoyo and eriol's chap.. it was so funny AND fluffy lol.. sakura and syaoran were so romantic! Love that coouple too.. loved that u didn't paired touya and yuki! i totally dislike that couple.. i love both characters but apart (and only friends).. poor fujitaka.. his was a sad one.. buhh that's because he didnĂ˝ have his valentine with him :s.. Well.. keep working on this kind of stories! xD
summer lover chapter 6 . 2/21/2010

I'm not going to review the first 5 chapters because you already know all that I've loved about them, but that's not the only reason. I wanted to review only this last chapter because it almost brought me to tears, so uniquely it stood out from the rest. Again the nostalgia was a very powerful element, and you've mastered it perfectly. The piece is so short that it makes it even more powerful. I loved the bittersweetness of your ending; it combined with the nostalgia brilliantly. It's my ultimate favorite also because it concerns a couple that is rarely written about, but who was very significant to Clamp as well.

I hope you've had a magical Valentine's day too, and I will be looking forward to read more of your "fluff".
patri-300 chapter 6 . 2/20/2010

patri-300 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
its ok

it was stiil good and fluffy
patri-300 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
transmigratory chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Aww, these were all so adorable! And very in-character, too. I adore fluff, and these were written so well.
eftee chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Tehehehehe awe. You're sweet. I love the drabbles. Maybe you can try writing me another ToyaYuki oneshot or something ;) ;) ;)

And the dosage of fluff was nice. I needed a dosage of fluff in my life. I feel like I haven't had fluff in a while, but you knwo that~ Love ya! And thanks! -HEARTS BACK-