Reviews for A Secret Revealed
Kate Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aww that was so cute and brilliant! Some of the stuff that John says in this has needed to be said for a long time, and that ending? Just too cute!

Loved every word of this story!
MichaelDavid1983 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was so cute. Yes, indeed he had a lot to be thankful for. Beautiful. Keep up the good work.
Agent Nova chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh, I simply loved this! Brotherly affection is a weakness of mine and this had me feeling all warm and gooey inside :)

Thank goodness John is going to be alright (phew!)

Great work.

Sue.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aw, thank you! :D I was so glad to see the story alert in my inbox - I don't care it's 'late' for Christmas! I love it!

First reaction was: wow - John's spending Christmas on Earth? Then realised it was the 23rd of December, so it was possible he would be spending Christmas in Thunderbird 5 after all... I didn't think so, but you never know when Alan's asking John to come up earlier or stay up longer.

Love the brotherly bond between Scott and John. Poor John, having walked around, worrying, for a month, but unable to tell his family. I'm glad he brought Scott along - or rather that "big brother here decided that little brother there wasn't coming alone once he found out what was going on." :)

Also glad John told Scott about how he feels about waiting and everything. Of course I'm relieved right there with them John really is fine and healthy. And woohoo, John really is spending Christmas on Earth! :D

Another great story, AngelMouse! Thank you so much for sharing! Good luck with your new job and hope the family's ok.

Hope to see you around!