Reviews for Another Night, Another Psycho
I liked it
Mister Odd chapter 1 . 4/28
Any fan of Freakazoid is a-ok in my books.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 2/18
This needs a second chapter.
Psycho Sin Mafia chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is great. I've love for this to be a multichapter story.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
LOL!I want more!My gosh I wonder how the Joker(or superman haha) would react to Freakazoid.(Oh look someone more insane then me...Wait is he a hero? XO LOL!)I just found out has a Freakazoid was AWESOME!
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
For the record, all the heroes you listed were marvel, while Batman's DC. So Batman is technically correct. Poor Bat's. Great story, though!
Kryptoncat chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was great- no, that wasn't great; it was beautiful! You had me at Hacker Granger and killed me with naked Luna. And her hat. Poor Candlejack, not getting his complete set. Maybe I'll get to read that Quibbler article after he take
Brimma chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love it! Everyone is in charter 100%
noface chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
didja ever notice that freakazoid and the 1997 animated joker look similar in skin tone (sorta) and facial structure(mostly facial structure)? other than that u did good!
Starscream'sAngel chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
XD just as funny as the show, I'd like for this to but muti-chaptered, only if you want :P
Commander Zia chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh yes, more would be very, very nice :D Maybe Freakazoid could need help and call in Bats and Robin! There ISN'T enough Freakazoid fic out there, thanks for the contribution ;)
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I VOTE 4 MULTICHAPTER! I mean, if u feel like it. PUT ALSO CROSGROVE AGAINST THE JOCKER! Man I can already see it:

Jocker: AHAHAHAHA *doin sumthin evil*

Crosgrove: *points at the Jocker* Cut that out!

Jocker: Ok ;(
Mistlan chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
It's really amusing how those two interact. Polar opposites go hand in hand for a good laugh.
Elkian chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
XD I LAUGHED...
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
ti's funny. though it could do well as just a one shot, i won't to see more so CONTINUE!