Reviews for Naked Moon
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I like the dares but you might wanna revise this and make Malfoy carry Ginny to his room and do sex.
brianaangel chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Another treasure
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Haha cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
OMG
TASHAx chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I read this before bedtime last night and was too sleepy to review then, so I'm going to do so now! I'm being a good little reviewer these days :D

This was wonderful. Ginny's characterisation was perfect; so stubborn and proud and determined. Just how I like her ;) Draco was a tad more understanding than I expected him to be but then he is a teenage boy that has just been presented with a naked girl late at night - can't blame him if he's not functioning with all falculties in tact!

/He had been in the process of removing his cloak and handing it to her (an action of thoughtfulness she had not expected to receive from him), but he froze at this disclosure and stared at her as if he were beginning to seriously question her sanity./ I could picture all of this. Him doing something nice and then just freezing, gaping like a fish (a sexy fish, of course). Very comical!

Lovely little one shot :)
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really like the reasoning in the beginning, about how Gryffindors are the only ones who play Truth or Dare. But it did get her somewhere, right? HThe first thing that popped into my mind after reading this was cute. Cute. Cute is great, because trying to write cute is so difficult. So great writing, cute plot, and a spot-on Ginny

Keliza chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
: ) LOVE IT!
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wow!
X-Lily-Evans-X chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was awesome! I love the way you write the characters. This was an excellent plot line and very well written. It was very funny as well and kept my attention from the first paragraph. :) Definitely the best D/G oneshot I have read in a long time! Very well done!
MrsBennet chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love all your short stories! The dare reminds me a lot of the parent trap
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yes! *does victory jump* He initiated it, which makes me happy. _ Hiya Kim! *waves* Haven't talked to you in a while! Really liked this one. I agree with you on the opinion's of each house on Truth or Dare. I would say I would have to go with...Slytherin. I would never do it the Gryffindor way: to dangerous. Not naive enough for Puffle, and definitely not smart enough for Ravenclaw.

~~

Alex.
HumbugGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very amusing. You created some really solid original characters. Nice work.
HPtwilightfanatic chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
AH!I got tingles and shivers and Draco-Malfoy-Swooniness! That was great!
gbeanz chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
O! Nice one! Loved the first three paragraphs, the descriptions were very entertaining! It made Ginny's frozen state worth it, a kiss from Draco Malfoy...Now why couldn't we have seen that side to him in the books? Hehe. Good fic!
Linnn chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was - incredible writing. I enjoyed it immensely. Great grammar and vocabulary; just utterly amazing.