Reviews for Persistence
Rang chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful story! Lunch and Tien are such an adorable couple, in my opinion. The onesidedness just adds to its cuteness, haha. Please, write more! I'm very curious about Yamcha/Lunch.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
really, really cute! It's really sad that he looked disappointed when he saw her, but her persistance gives me hope. :D
Kiyza chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I'd just like to say that I really enjoyed this. No one on this site, or anyone for that matter ever writes anything about Lunch and Tenshinhan, even though I think that they're probably made for each other more than most couples in the series. Everyone rhat writes romance writes things about Vegeta and Bulma, and to be honest, that seems to be about half of the fanfiction that actually exists. So thank you for writing something between these two. I've honestly wanted to do something between them from a while, but I generally fail at writing romance. D:
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Hey... nice. I, unlike you, ship TienxLunch, & Yamcha with any flirty like him who comes by. So I know it's nice, esp. cuz it's a lesser-hyped pairing. I guess was easy for you cuz you like Tien...