Reviews for Genie in a Bag of Cheetos
COMPUTER chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
You should write a book, that was beautiful!
Arabella carrick chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I LOVE this story! It's awesome and really cute and sweet. I am a huge Amy/Ian and. Dan/Natalie fan. And I love Dan. Though not as much as you do. I love you're other story falling for you Dan/Natalie and please continue that. I love it. So cute. (/_).
Anna chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
*finished crying and laughing* That was sooooo beutiful! The best I've read so far! Keep up the good work, Little Lobster!
m y e h chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was awesome! Too bad there are so few of these kinds of stories. Also, I noticed that you wrote 'hear' as 'here' once.
L. Cahill Dubois chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Shiela, that was awesome. As always. :)
MeBeKiki chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
WOWZA, what a snap-tastic story! I loved this piece, it's one of my favorites from you.

(I read it a LONG time ago, but I chose now to review it)

Keep on writing, you're really good at it!
PurpleTea88 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This. Was. Gorgeous! I loved this story so much, words cannot even describe it! I love how Amy lived in a Cheetos bag!
ShootinStar chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Nice story, but it's people not persons. Just lettin ya know. P.S. In Britain they call cheetos chips? Interesting.
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
KAWAII!
J chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Coolest ff evah!
waltzing dusk chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow. That was...amazing. I LOVED the Dan/Natalie, but still, the Ian/Amy was great. I wish Natalie hadn't lost her fasion sense, though, but like you say, THAT'S LIFE!

You are an amazing writer. I just loved this. You rock. :) :) :)
A La DarkAngel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Omfg soooo cute! I loved it. Although I really do wish there was a genie in every bag of Cheetos... :D great story!
raindrahp chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Great story...
Oceans of Abstract Colors chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
COOL. I'm starting to get the hang of this... (you know, Dan/Natalie)
ok chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
For me, this story was very corny. Do matured people say "yay"? And ,"suddenly, a beach appeared"? I didn't really like it...except for

Dan and Natalie!