Reviews for My Blood, my Conscience and your Soul
Gidget922 chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Perfect ending
Gidget922 chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
Such a lovely and unique story
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
this looks interesting so glad Fic sisteres rec'd it
omnomsoup chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Dammit, and here I was hoping Bella would simply accept the natural diet. :b
Amineh1825 chapter 20 . 10/30/2013
Maybe a sequel?
Phae chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
You did a really good job with this story. I can't believe it was your first! I'm not sure what part was my favorite ... Probably when Bella got Edward to give in. I am happy that you decided to post your story here. It was great!
PourLAmourDeCanard chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Incredible story! I couldn't stop reading it. Can't believe I haven't found you before now. I'm loving all of your stories!

Thank you for sharing!
Laura
MiaLuthor chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
I love your story. It was a little scary - for a moment I didn't know if there would be an HEA. Also - I wasn't ever sure if Edward wouldn't end up killing her. You really know how to write a suspenseful, engrossing, lemony story. Thank you. ( I wrote this at the end of chapter 20 but it wouldn't let me post after I had favorited the story.)
MiaLuthor chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Thank you for your story. I love your Bella and Edward. I very much liked that they were in their 20's and because of that Bella had some life experience to base her decision on. Thanks again, Mia
goldseadragon chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Your voice as a writer is surprisingly neutral, which is quite a feat with all these judgmental characters! I'm so annoyed with how everyone is treating Edward.
edwards-sparrow chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
I REALLY LOVED THIS I HOPE YOU DO A SEQUAL TO IT :-)
fangrl01 chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
I enjoyed your story. Discovered you on TWCS and then was thrilled to find your completed work here on FF. Will be diving into your other works.
mrsvixter chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
loved it well done
Signed -K chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
I love your story, I can't stop reading it. Have lost a lot of sleep, telling myself "just one more chapter". I love the intimate scenes, they're hot but funny as well. Can't wait to read more but not ready for it to end.
FourbratsI chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
Tis story was so good and I am thankful that I was able to read this. The Edward in this is one that is quite different then others I have read about as he seemed to think it was alright to kill humans along as they were criminals. Even with that I loved this Edward just as much as he changed so that he could keep Bella. It is really scary and creepy that I wish I was her right now.