Reviews for Moments
wowwy chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This. Oh my goodness.
Blaire Rosen chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
CURSE YOU TAMAHARU! CURSE YOU TO THE BLACKESR PUTS OF TARTURUS WHERE YOU BELONG? Was that good? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wow. This was really amazing, I think it's my favorite Hikaharu fanfic so far. Definitely going to share this one with my friends.
haha its me chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I'm fUCKING CRYING AT ONE PM IN THE MORNING I BLAME HOMEWORK, LACK OF SLEEP, AND YOU.
braelynnway chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?! YOU FREAKING BROKE HIKARU'S HEART :( ! Don't worry Hikaru, I'll comfort you. I'll always comfort you. This little redhead is lonely and needs you. Don't worry, I won't be like Haruhi and fall for Tamaki. I'll always stay by your side. I'll never leave.

Braelynn Way out
izzy chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
why. just WHY
Schizoid7Loner chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Shit, Hikaru questioning his brother towards the end made me cry.

I can't remember the last time I cried over a fictional character. Well done.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Why did you have to break our hearts too? Ugh, I am just kidding. Great story :)
Kc495 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I new there was a reason I was holding off reading this one. right when I saw tama-haru
my poor hikaru! you just keep getting stepped on don't you ;_;

I'm crying now!

and I'm off to read hikaxharu to cheer me up

curse tamaharu!

But awesome piece!
KitKatTicTac chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
You're amazing...
becksterRES chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Such a sad story D: I was almost crying in the end. It was good though. The writing style I enjoyed and the plot was good as well. Great job with this :)

Until next time!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
-throws empty tissue box at author then goes to hide in a dark corner-
lynxlai chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Awesome! SO sad... T.T You write really nicely and actually, I would have thought that the story was sort of a onesided Kaoru X Haruhi X Hikaru and TamaHaru. Becuase, you know, at the end, when Kaoru didn't reply, it could have been because he knew that feeling.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Man, even though I do love Tama/Haru .. my heart broke for all the other guys as well because they didn't even have a chance to win her. The ending completely broke my heart ... when he starts asking all those questions to Kaoru, who is also dealing with his heartache .. sigh.