Reviews for Happy Birthday, Bruce
AJCrane chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Powerful.
Supernova95 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
How... just how did you make me CRY :.( that was just perfect
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Even though the summary stated that this fic was set when Bruce was thought to be dead, the story was so warm and uplifting at first, gradually bringing us to darker times. Very emotional read, especially when Dick "talks" to Bruce at the end.
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I teared up Even though I know NOw Bruce is Allive and back, Still Beautiful! I Like most fasns think Dick Broiugh Bruce bacj to life when he came into Bruce's life.
judy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
good story, you nearly made me cry!
The Babbling Vale chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This totally broke my heart. Well done. XD
kurenai101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wonderful fic, made cry a little...
senselesswords chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I was turned completely upside down during this fic, I began to read with a smile on my face and ended up with tears almost falling from my eyes. It was beautifully done, you have a gift for telling stories.

Even tough Bruce is not really dead I can't help to get all tears when I read stories about him being dead. Again, it was a very nice and beautiful piece.
Xander chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
So while I read most of this ficlet, I had a smile on my face thinking of a young Bruce and Dick and happier times.

And then you brought us to the present, and those last few lines... I literally had tears running down my face.

I love and hate you for that.
Carol chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Okay, i take back my review on the Not Bad At All fic.

THIS is the sweetest/saddest story about Bruce and Dick's relationship I've ever read.

*excuses herself to cry*
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
So sad :o( Very adorably done though, I loved Bruce in this, he barely said anything it was all in the way he moved that showed first his quiet 'thanks but it's not neccesary' attitude to his even more quiet 'you brighten my day'

Despite the fact it made me wibble by the end I loved it
CMU chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Made me cry. Sniff.

Thanks.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Beautiful little short fic, DC. The image of Bruce responding to Dick's hard work on The Batmobile brought a smile to my face. I still don't agree that Bruce can't finally come to a point where he is at least partially satisfied to look away from the war on crime (more of a personal thing than a creative thing) but the idea that Richard would want to work to keep the legacy alive, even if he may not want to wear the Batman costume, makes an old Batman fan feel good.

But you still could have made the story longer.

Would have been better.

Just sayin'.

Because I love to nitpick.

Take it easy, man.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
The perfect mix of fluff and angst.
Mr. E chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I'll admit, even though I'm not proud of it.

I shed a man tear at the last three lines.

Well done, DC.