Reviews for The other side of the sky
Bethany chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I like this story it makes me wonder what's going to happen please continue this
Sabaku no Ryu chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
It's been over a year, but I know, as a fellow fanfic writer who's just getting her groove back, that you can keep going. Pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE continue... O.O
Broken Clarity chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hey! I liked how you started your fic :)! Are you going to continue it? You really should.

Aion's a great game, I love it, but especially its story.

Anyway, I really hope you continue this :) Cheers!
Chikiko chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This story is starting off amazingly! You build it up quite well. I actually had to remind myself this was fanfiction, it was so well written. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
SakuraAstarael chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Not bad... It's pretty good. Please continue with this story. I would like to see how this story turns out.
a noob chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
awesome story i loved it thanks for submitting such a good story.
Musica chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I enjoyed this a lot, was even disappointed not to see the next chapter button. Rusty, you say? Hardly. There were very few spelling and grammar errors in this. This small event has be very curious (though I have a suspicion as to who the mom is). Please continue writing this story around your own exploits in Asmodae.

-Rinwilya of Yustiel
Moonlitforest chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I love the way you discribed everything. This story was beautifly written, it was awesome! Please write more :). and your spelling was way better than mine lol.
Ayatsurii chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I like where this is going. :) The plot is intriguing and the imagery is sounds beautiful. 3 However, the main character is still young and I suspect that this fic might follow her life, try to keep the characterisation constant as you grows up. Then again, you probably already know that. xD

I like it.