Reviews for The beginning
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Great!
Marissa Davis chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Great fic! Love jalex I'm still going through your profile reading every jalex fic you have written!
prettylittleliar47 chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Gah! I loved it. Just like all your stories. :)
toomuchchampagne chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Awesome (I say that a lot but you totally deserve it).

This one is so touching and heart-breaking, I love it.
Tori Paige chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
please continue
Cthulhu chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Finally got around to reading this chapter. It wasn't a disappointment. Strangely I'd be okay if it ended here, but I'm sure you have much more interesting thoughts to add in the future.
WyldCard4 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Having been stalking you through your Twitter as usual, a comment. Wizards may only end up with four seasons, but Season 3 is only half over. According to the Netflix list of future episodes there will be 28 episodes of Season 3, and there are currently 14 aired.

Not sure how long Season 4 would be. Disney seems to be planning a short season 4 for Hannah Montana. Not sure if that is typical practice for Disney closing seasons or if it has to do with Miley Cyrus quitting Hannah Montana to pursue other projects.

Now that these facts I should probably have just PM'd you are spoken...

I like this device. The two showing shock and disbelief at the necklace, just fits.

I love Justin's list of possible things Alex doesn't know. Fits well with the denial of the situation, fits Justin, and is a good release of tension for the angst.

A very nice mix between the slow emotional story and Justin's hilarious inner monologue. This creates a very enjoyable balance between the two.

Probably my favorite of your recent fics. The pure angst is somewhat hard for me to read (which shows really good angst). I like Dollhouse and understand what you're doing, but the constant repeating symbolism is a mixed blessing. This is a very slow and cool feeling of tense emotion, combined with Justin's inner monologue the contrast of tension and humor is thrilling.

I am really glad that you will continue this one. A very good job here.
Dr. Jayendra Kumar Arya chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Miss Diya well, first of all I would like to extend my heartiest apologies to you for having completely vanished off the for quite a long span of time, but believe me I was just as helpless as one can imagine. There were innumerable chores that needed attending to and not to mention all the research paper writing. So, you see, I was busy like hell for over a month. But anyways, I'm back now. Now about your fiction, well I liked it very much. I must say I really appreciate your new style of writing as well. Please continue this fiction as well and update soon. By the way could I know your academic qualifications please ? I greatly admired the use of scientific terminology, since most of it was related to neuroanatomy and neurophysiology. I must say you're really talented. Although there was a very minor spelling error. Actually its LACRIMAL. But anyways never mind. I'm myself very much used to being referred to as a nerd. So, I always applaud knowledge. JUST KEEP GOING. MY BEST WISHES WITH YOU.
WyldCard4 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Up to you on if you should write this longer. I liked it myself. Angsty, but sweet.
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Nice. I like Justin written like this. Self disgust over his own sexuality is good.

I have mentioned the good things in other fics, so one thing really bugs me here. It probably comes from the fact that you haven't seen much of Juliet, but she isn't treated right here.

Juliet is important to Justin. Even if you watch the series for Jalex you can't dismiss her. He loves her. Maybe not as much as his sister, but his feelings for her are definitely real.

Explaining her needed to be given more space. You just skim over her. I don't mind a fic that doesn't deal with her, but if you bring her up she needs more attention.

But I am probably being unfair here. You actually haven't seen the episodes she's in after all. Still that nags at me.

But that was the only thing I didn't like in the whole fic. That is a lot more than I can say about my own writing.

One last thing I liked. The wording "he had the courage to gift her a red rose." That just sounds like Justin Russo. A bit old fashioned and cheesy.
Cthulhu chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
This story's sweet and I'd normally complain about it being on hiatus, but that'd take time away from other stories, so I trust your opinion. I just hope you decide to pick back up some day.
vox ad umbram sum chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
i read this story and i liked it. i think that the place you stoped was a natural end for a chapter but not for a story it leaves too much out. there is a wide range of possibilities from that point and i would enjoy it if you were to continue with it.

i have read some of your other stories and i think you write jalex very well catching the struggle the characters must feel.
Resotii chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Oh ho ho what do we have here?

Can't wait for more! Write more soon!
akira chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
continue this story.
dinoCOR chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
that. was. so. cute!

ahh. jalex makes me giddy!

great job!