Reviews for unravelings
sachesan chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
have I told you that this piece of work awesome?
well, now you know.
really, I wish you'll make some more chapters.
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Please Update soon!
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I love the teasing :D

And I have to disagree, we need to ... to ... whats the word... treasure? value? Well, appreciate insane sasuke while it last, it add variety to the story. And he'll probably be sane very soon anyway and the story will be over.
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Dude this is awesome! I actually like the concept for this fic, it's interesting and I haven't seen it done yet. Plus I'm interested to see you take on the inside workings of Sasuke's mind...should be interesting to see! Anyway, please continue this! I really want to see if Sasuke goes through with fighting Sakura!
Chibi chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Awesome fight MUST be awesome and there better be a fricken kiss in there somewhere or I will be PISSED! lol

great concept loved the story keep up the good work :)
Boriqua-chan chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
cool
Boriqua-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
awesome...
unearthing chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
I really liked this! I think you should continue it, but its all up you miss lady, I hope you find the time and inspiration to add the kickass fight and a little more closure, but its also good as is.
pendingLife chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
What do I think?

I think this chapter was marvelous. Good job!

And I will have to agree absolutely about a kick ass sasuke/sakura battle.

This is a very nice addition (on my part especially) for that last sasuke/sakura encounter in the manga. Loved it
shyclueless chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Its... wonderful. Very,very much. Its so interesting the conversations inside his head. :)

Im very, very happy that you continued this. Even if for a little while. :)

-Shyclueless
crazymel2008 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
its good so far and i like how u made a sakura in sasukes head its remindes me of buffy the vampire slayer when the first evil looked like her and went to people but of course it was evil it dont know if u seen buffy the vampire slayer but its a good tv soon and i hope u make the chapters longer oh and u should make it all or mostly sasukes prov like how u did with the chapters 1 and 2.
WarriorQueen124 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
This is sweet..Good job..
antlercrown chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I really like the approach you took on this-I really do wonder what the heck is going inside that boy's head.

This was very lovely. I like it. I can almost see it.

:D

Wonderful.
shadowe-box chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Beautifully written - a fanfic that's more than worth reading. I like the subtlety in this and THANK YOU for beautiful spelling and grammar ) Wonderful writing style too!
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very intriguing characterization of Sasuke. I really want to read more of this. :)