Reviews for 333 and More Ways to Get Kicked Out of HQ
The last one tho... 0-0
Anesthesia chapter 45 . 4/19
They watched Hetalia! XD
I have read a lot of your stories and I just want to say thank you for taking the time to do there lists they really make my day and make me I totally get the Hetalia reference there ;)
Lol. The Fuhrer actually would XD
Pfft. I expect payback from Ed
That's the reason I love it when good writers get bored. The last one is how it should've gone down. Port Hughes. I can totally see the balancing thing tho XD
Blackjay chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
54. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.

Hughes was very pissed off when he saw all his pictures of Gracia and Elysia with mustaches on them.
Anonymous Person chapter 57 . 11/9/2016
Sometimes you just have to wonder why is it the main characters of animes are always so dang near psychotic yet so likable simultaneously. It's quite the talent if you ask me.
Anonymous Person chapter 46 . 11/9/2016
Uh... was 413 an intentional Pokemon reference?
Anonymous Person chapter 45 . 11/9/2016
Didn't realize 402 at first but 405 is really obvious! Didn't know you also watched Hetalia, yes it's got some pretty inappropriate dialogue but still is funny as hell!
Gwntan12 chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
I saw 32 in '333 ways to get kicked out of the UN', only it was Italy doing the protesting.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 45 . 7/20/2016
I don't know what the reference was in number 402 but 405 was Hetalia: Axis Powers, wasn't it? Good job. Very funny though. On to the next chapter.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
Well I suppose it depends on the situation, in a way, a fight between a pirate and a ninja could never be fair. A pirate has a definite advantage on water and a ninja has an advantage on land, so wherever they fought would decide who would win. Although following what one would assume, yeah a ninja would win against a pirate. When it comes to I think the wizard and alchemist would beat the ninja I'm not sure what the laws on how the "rules" of each world would blend together (How would a light sword react to a spell? Can spells counteract the force?) Although I think that if it was a state alchemist he/she would probably win against the wizard. I put a lot of thought into something trivial didn't I...
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
18... poor Hughes... *cries*
Guest chapter 56 . 6/19/2016
I bet you're the therapist
1,820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »