Reviews for Mists of Time
KatelynGibbs chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
That was really excellent, and I loved the development of the story and the characters. I'm still a little sad that the happy couple may have to leave their friends behind, but at the same time I'm sure they could at least tel Abby who would probably throw them a Vampire-birthday party. Very well done, and while I didn't read your original ending, I certainly enjoyed this one.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 15 . 10/27/2010
Okay, i LOVE THIS STORY! I usually don't go for this supernatural stuff, but this was GREAT!
quibilah chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
I absolutely loved it! I am not positive, but I want to say that it was by far one of my all time favorite stories to read. It was expertly done, and the interactions you had between all of the characters was perfect. I would love to read more for this story, maybe the teams reactions or something...Gibbs getting injured at a crime scene, but healing supernaturally fast, them questioning it...I don't know, there's a lot of ways you could take it. But, that being said, it is excellent, and definitely one of my favorites! Great job.

~Quibilah
jstapny chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
I read the first posting and was ok with how it ended. Now that I read the revisions I'm no longer sure how I feel about the first edit or this one for that matter. While the first paragraphs 12-14 seemed a bit rushed at points and caused me to have many, many questions and some frustations, chapter 15 addressed most of those issues quite well for me. I was basically satisfied.

Now with this version of the story, I again have a new set of questions and frustrations...but am a bit less satisfied even thought I acknowledge these revisions are well done and do make the overall story better. I know...huh?

The bottom line is I appreciate the effort and more details are in a PM...
MissJayne chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
Loved it! Such a perfect ending. And while I don't normally read supernatural fics, I did enjoy this one a lot.
Levana Fay chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
Well i didn't get chance to read the original last chapter, but this final one was very well done. I'm especially taken by the changes you made to chapter 12, in the first version Jenny accepted her clean bill of health way too easily, so the edited version is much better. I'm glad Gibbs killed Henri instead of Jenny, she actually liked him so it would have hung over her head for the rest of time, while with Gibbs he was just a pestering stalker, so he's good with his death. I'm very impressed with all of the editing you have done, it really made it a better end to a great story.
black widow mistress chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Loved it! Great story! great chapter!
LadyJibbs chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
I personally loved it before you changed it but loved it even more now. Loved that Gibbs was the one that killed Henri. While he was not that horrible still thought it was better to see Jethro do it. Also like that Henri let Gibbs into what was happening. Hate to see it over.
Jethro's Jen chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
This was marvelous. I'm not usually a fan of this type of story. They tend to be a little to 'blood and guts' for my taste. But this one was wonderful. Just enough to give a hint of the supernatural element without too many gory details. This was just about perfect!

Jethro's Jen
dimplesgirl chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
I think this was a much better ending. I liked how Jethro went with her and shot Henri, it was quite emotional actually. Loved the ending and I'm glad we didn't see her change Gibbs, I think it's better that way. Thanks for another great read and can't wait for more on HIT. Xx
MarciaRebafan chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
I read the first version of the last chapter very late last night, so I didn't even have the strength - or mental focus lol - to review before I found the big changes in the morning. Anyway, I must say that I'm liking this version much better than the first, in which, I agree, Gibbs sounded a bit too OOC.

This was my first supernatural fic I've ever read, so I'm no expert on the subject, but I quite liked the way you developed it without going way overboard with it. Good job!

MatteaAM chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
Seriously, I have no idea what just happened.

Anyhoo, as I was saying, I absolutely loved how you made Gibbs so blase when they were on the graveyard, like all of this was nothing to him - that is the Gibbs we all know and love. The one who doesn't show any emotions.

And I loved this ending much more, even if he decided to be changed as well. This one it was much less...painfull. :D

And I agree with the certain dose of myserty that was left, and them figuring out their way together.

See, I knew you could do it! ;)

Now rest those fingers, so we can go back to the real Jenny and Gibbs.

Love, M. xx
MatteaAM chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
He who wants, will. Or something like that. Anyhoo, I found one I didn't review, so I don't have to PM you.

Now, lemme tell ya, this one made me much happier.

Gibbs was much, much less OOC and I absolutely loved how you made him so
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Wow- I have to say, I do like the edited version a little bit better. I didn't have a chance to read the original final chapter, but I did like this new one. I think leaving them to figure it out for themselves was a good choice; it'd get hard (for me at least) to really keep it in character. I did enjoy this story (I'm not a big supernatural person myself), and it was very well written. I can't wait to see what else you come out with! :)
The Sneezing Panda chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Loved it. I wasn't able to read the original one, but this was pretty good, so...

Sequel perhaps? Like, maybe their lives together as immortals? I'd love to read about that :)