Reviews for Golden Slumbers
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
szickefoose chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
enjoyed this
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
:) loved this
AHotMess chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was a fun outtake. I should be working after my long trip, but your fic(s) are utterly addicting
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Can't wait to read the rest!
Crazyforcullen104 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Don't even think a cold shower will work after that!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That was a lot of fun.
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Thought I'd already read and reviewed this, but obviously not. Their fantasy play is pretty damn hot! I really did love the whole series and this is just the topper it needed!
MessyMoose chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Here Comes The Sun is a favorite of mine.

Whoa, that was some fantasy. These two love that stuff. She called him Dude! So funny.
MessyMoose chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Here Comes The Sun is a favorite of mine.

Bonesy Babe chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Yeah! *clappy hands* Loved, Loved,Loved this! At first I thought this was a re-telling of when he meet her. You really got me good until I got to the end and found out they were just playing out their fantasies. Loved it, thanks for the extra love. :)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved the use of song lines throughout this piece!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hmm, very nice.

I liked the way you did this, although it would have better if I'd waited to read this after the rest of the story. Doh!

Very hot though ;-)
AishaRotterdam chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I hadn't read this after i read the series. Glad I did now. Nice bb, really nice and some lemons, hmmmm
saki828 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You've been holding out on us Just4ALE lol. This was fuckhot!

I love you!

I think I'll start on #4 tomorrow. I knew there was a 4th installment...my mind was trying to fake me out.