Reviews for Golden Slumbers
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
:) loved this
Korissaa chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was a fun outtake. I should be working after my long trip, but your fic(s) are utterly addicting
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Can't wait to read the rest!
Crazyforcullen104 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Don't even think a cold shower will work after that!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That was a lot of fun.
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Thought I'd already read and reviewed this, but obviously not. Their fantasy play is pretty damn hot! I really did love the whole series and this is just the topper it needed!
MessyMoose chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Here Comes The Sun is a favorite of mine.

Whoa, that was some fantasy. These two love that stuff. She called him Dude! So funny.
MessyMoose chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Here Comes The Sun is a favorite of mine.

Bonesy Babe chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Yeah! *clappy hands* Loved, Loved,Loved this! At first I thought this was a re-telling of when he meet her. You really got me good until I got to the end and found out they were just playing out their fantasies. Loved it, thanks for the extra love. :)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved the use of song lines throughout this piece!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hmm, very nice.

I liked the way you did this, although it would have better if I'd waited to read this after the rest of the story. Doh!

Very hot though ;-)
AishaRotterdam chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I hadn't read this after i read the series. Glad I did now. Nice bb, really nice and some lemons, hmmmm
saki828 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You've been holding out on us Just4ALE lol. This was fuckhot!

I love you!

I think I'll start on #4 tomorrow. I knew there was a 4th installment...my mind was trying to fake me out.
deslyncullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great outake. I'm off to havee a cold shower now. :-) As usual, your use of songs is well incorporated into the stories. I'll look at your other stories. If the characters are as well developed as in this series, then I'm sure I'll love them. I'm glad I found the stories after they were completed because waiting for updates would have killed me. Thanks for bringing me into your world and keep writing.
licpa chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This outtake reminded me how much I enjoyed your vampire series. I loved how you included lines from the songs in this chapter. I associate music with you and it makes me smile when I see it in your writing.

It may be totally random but my favorite parts were when Edward gets turned on by "Dude" and the references to Emmett. I always love Emmett.

Thanks for sharing this outtake.