Reviews for Flight of the SeekerBee
vamptigergal chapter 4 . 3/5
Can we get an update on this and the cure?
unknown chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
This trans fanmade story rocks! How do you make up all these fantastic ideas for this story?! PLEASE MAKE MORE I AM ADDICTED TO TO THIS STORY LINE! Mabe Bee could be captured & reprogrammed at some time in the story line. Mabe Bee actually gets FRAGED by a FRIGEN DESEPTICON later in the series! How do you come up with this stuff? its frigin AMAZING! Please ponder my ideas.
This is only the second TF fan made story ( My first one that i'm still finishing 'The Cure' ) and I absolutely ADORE it.( I mean how can you not! )
StormMoonStarLight chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
i would love to see more to this story
XxAceLawxX chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
This is such an interesting/... -fangirls- story!

if you decide to do another chapter im looking forward to it!
IvoryCrawler chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I'd really love to see a continuation of this! see how the heat plays out and the chaos and humor that could come from it! not to mention the hot sexy times you are so good at writing up!
Chimirasha Reinhold chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was very good
jisko2ijsko chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
ow my god... that was AMAZING!
i truly hope you are still continueing this story... it was soooo hot :3
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
This is a really good story you should continue it
Witch08 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Please update soon!
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
... What happened to Swoop?
SoulBeeGirl chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
awww cute please update this soon i am enjoying your books alot
TransFan chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Would be amazing if you continued this story, and The Cure too. Both amazing stories!
Tiara Light chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Read the whole thing (and The Cure) again for the fourth or fifth time since this chapter was posted. Still waiting for more. Realllllllly want to know who Bee claims (besides the four obvious). And my bet is on Bumblebee and Skyfire fighting over gets to claim Optimus Prime.
Moonlightnight101 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Good story so far
Threnna chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Oh. Primus. ...Oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus oh Primus!
You NEED to continue this! ** It breaks my spark that it's been more than a year since you last updated, but please please please write ch 5. You need to -I NEED you to. I don't think I can survive without this story. Q.Q I have fully, completely and entirely fallen in love with it. I mean to remember I reviewed "The Cure" a few days ago, and while I still hope you might continue that one some day, I have to say it has been tucked away in the back of my mind after you BLEW ME AWAY with this incredible story!

There are just soo many things to love. For one, I'm completely diggin' your take on the fliers' programming and behaviour. I haven't read any fics with Starscream or other seekers as main character tho, so I don't know if the Cyber-wolf(as Jazz called it) like behaviour is some trend or your invention. Either way, I don't really care, 'cause I'm LOVING every moment of it. Holy Well the Seeker version of Bumblebee is just amazing! I already liked your take on Bee from The Cure, but I'm definitely head over heals with your characterisation and developement of him now. Just pure brilliance, I tell you.

Another thing I really like is your writing style, it's quick and flows easily through my brain so I don't hitch or halt anywhere, and with just the right amounts of description to keep the pictures clear and vivid in my mind. I also thoroughly loved the way you described the flight fight between Bee and the 'Con seekers. My heart was racing so fast and I felt I just couldn't read fast enough! And the movie your words conjured before my inner eye was just breath taking. *O* Haha, read these four chapters for the third time now, and truly, that scene still has my pulse racing. xD
And, I have to admit, you are a true pro at writing the smutty scenes. :3 They're just... yeah... exquisite
But more than anything I just love the drama and tension and everything going on (not as much as your characterisation of Seeker-Bee, but almost as much :3 ). I just loved how Bumblebee was so nervous when telling them, and the tension between Cliffjumper and Bumblebee and really just everything. It keeps me reading at a really fast pase and I'm just falling more and more for this story every word I read (even though I've read it several times now). And when Bumblebee "exploded" on Cliffjumper in the rec. room in ch 3 my chest was hurting so bad, and every word he said had goosebumps spreading all over me. -Not to mention what he said to Sunstorm over that open comm. link
"YOU drove me to that! You made me give up the sky just to escape you, and you know what? I'm GLAD I did it! Every ONE of those ground pounders is a hundred times the mech you are, and I'd rather have my trine among them than bond to a spark as unworthy as yours!"
Fuwaaaaah! That had my skin tingling. *o*

Another of my favourite moments has to be after Prime and Jazz and the others spoke to the bots and told them what was going on and Huffer asks if that meant Prowl was fragging the twins, and Tracks says "Well, you certainly have your priorities straight, Huffer". Oh Primus, that cracked me up! xD I had to read that one sentence over and over, it was just too good and brilliant to be true!

Ummmmmm, soooo, yeah. I think I'll stop there for now, seeing as this review is getting to be pretty long. ; (btw, just LOVE (how many times haven't I used that word now? sheesh xD ) the wing-talking thing the fliers do. It's awesome!) So just please please please please update, and please please please don't take too long. I need this story. ,_, You have no idea how badly I wished ffnet showed author's phone numbers on their profile right now so I could call you and worship you and plead and bug you until you write another chapter. I'm truly and completely DESPERATE for this story, to the extent it actually physically hurts that there are no more chapters for me to read. So just... please? I need this, so so bad...