Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
Guest chapter 65 . 9/26/2011
I love ur catchphrase

:) LOL
Haley chapter 79 . 9/8/2011
Hey I think you need to write another entry people love your stories and you just left us hanging WRITE more entries SOON
MadelineRenee chapter 79 . 9/2/2011
I love, love, love your writing and your stories. And, after reading your E/B stories I decided to read this series. I diligently read every word of every chapter. Please believe me when I say you should delete these stories from your profile; you are far too good of a writer to have these childish, petty and immature characters tarnish your otherwise wonderful work.
Kri5ti chapter 26 . 8/13/2011
So sad that it's over... :) Great story!
Purradox chapter 79 . 7/31/2011
Just a great story. I really enjoyed the trilogy.
hevenlyviki chapter 79 . 7/31/2011

Amazing story! I loved all 3parts and this last part was the best and most well writhen :) are you going to do a Seth/Elena story?

Great job and I'm sad that it's the end so I hope for a Seth/Elena story ;-)
misscullen chapter 79 . 7/22/2011
OMG IT'S OVER D:! I rlly want to read the Seth and Elena story. I hopeyou write one soon. This story was perfect. Everything was so awesomely ended. I love the Diana and Johnny crush thing. it was so cute. I'm so sad it's over... I've reas your other stories and they are AMZING too :)
kacie9340 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
You are by far one of my favorites to read! I have hardly taken my eyes off my laptop, nook or phone for the paat two days while I read the three parts! Haha. I plan on readong more from you. :))) 3 Much love.
misscullen chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
I just realized tht maybe nessies having twins lol another great chapter ;)
Misscullen chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
When I read the part where Nessie said Seth would want to be a big brother It made me think tht he would imprint on her if it's a girl.. I hope he does :) Great chapter and story btw
Katie chapter 79 . 7/16/2011
I can't wait for the Seth and Elaina story! Hurry Up!
littlestar5124 chapter 45 . 7/14/2011
Okay, so I know this is way late but unfortunately I didn't find this trilogy until well after it was complete. Anyway I absolutely love the way this story is written so no complaints there...I just had to comment to say that for many women fingerless orgasms are always possible and I personally prefer them as a precursor to sex because it makes it way better for both parties involved. Just sayin! :)
Pauline chapter 79 . 7/8/2011
Awesome story !

You have a gift. I love reading you.

I don't know if you will write about werewolves again but if you do you may try Jared and Kim ! My favourite couple even if we don't know lot of things about them
Amie chapter 79 . 7/6/2011
I thought Bella was annoying in Twilight, but jeeeezus I have never wanted to strangle someone as much as i have wanted to strangle your Nessie! Whiny Bitch

Don't usually read any other couples except Bella/Edward but i gave this ago and thought it was brilliant. Your great!
iLoveYou18 chapter 45 . 7/1/2011
Nessie can be such a Bitch sometimes!

ik I'm a little late but I just started reading your stories a couple of days ago,, and this is my first time reviewing. I'm so obsessed that I stay up until 3:30 am reading because its just that addicting. I keep saying to myself "just one more chapter" but one turns into two which quickly turns to three and six chapters later I'm still saying "this is the last one"

You're great at writing and you have great plots that wouldn't have ever even crossed my mind!

Thanks for keeping my summer break interesting!
3,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »