Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
mrs.seth clearwater chapter 30 . 11/9/2011
i love seth love love love seth he is my fav character he is amazing and u are an amazing writer you write better than all the books i have read u are amazing
lyna chapter 79 . 11/2/2011
Once again, i fell in love with your fic. Even though i don't speack english very well, i'm so proud and happy to read your fics cause all of those are beautiful, incredible. You have a great talent and i hope you'll be publishing one day with your own story. Thanks you for sharing all of this with us !
MoonTwilightStar chapter 79 . 10/29/2011
Omq I luv it! So sad that u cut the story after they were a year and a half old! I would have loved it if u made a story about Seth and Elena! From how she grows into the stages of loving Seth... Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
I swear nessie. Is the biggest self centered bitch who thinks that she is the best she needs to get over herself but I love the book anyways
panajoia chapter 79 . 10/16/2011
hi, i've been reading you story and I just finish and i'm sooo sad you should have keep going, and please do, it's been what? over a year now? please continue this i absolutly love this story, thank you hehe . . . please give the babys their happy anding . . . ;)

love from portugal

rita
SnowPrincess12888 chapter 79 . 10/10/2011
I loved this series of stories. I really hope you continue it to include the babies growing up.
Niquee21 chapter 79 . 10/7/2011
Hi I am a huge fan of your stories especially The Half Vampire Chronicles. All three of them, and The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach. You write with such passion and you keep me in suspense. You are an awesome writer. Are you going to make another Half Vampire Chronicles with Elena and Seth? That would be so awesome.
Guest chapter 79 . 9/27/2011
This story was awesome! I lovedddddd it
Guest chapter 65 . 9/26/2011
I love ur catchphrase

GREAT CATCHPHRASE BATMAN

:) LOL
Haley chapter 79 . 9/8/2011
Hey I think you need to write another entry people love your stories and you just left us hanging WRITE more entries SOON
MadelineRenee chapter 79 . 9/2/2011
I love, love, love your writing and your stories. And, after reading your E/B stories I decided to read this series. I diligently read every word of every chapter. Please believe me when I say you should delete these stories from your profile; you are far too good of a writer to have these childish, petty and immature characters tarnish your otherwise wonderful work.
Kri5ti chapter 26 . 8/13/2011
So sad that it's over... :) Great story!
Purradox chapter 79 . 7/31/2011
Just a great story. I really enjoyed the trilogy.
hevenlyviki chapter 79 . 7/31/2011
Hi!

Amazing story! I loved all 3parts and this last part was the best and most well writhen :) are you going to do a Seth/Elena story?

Great job and I'm sad that it's the end so I hope for a Seth/Elena story ;-)
misscullen chapter 79 . 7/22/2011
OMG IT'S OVER D:! I rlly want to read the Seth and Elena story. I hopeyou write one soon. This story was perfect. Everything was so awesomely ended. I love the Diana and Johnny crush thing. it was so cute. I'm so sad it's over... I've reas your other stories and they are AMZING too :)
3,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »