Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
Guest chapter 79 . 6/7/2014
Can you pretty please write a sequel AGAIN? Believe it or not I've read the trio logy like 10 times this year and m as excited to start over again that's how much I love it..! I don't think even SM herself would have been able to write such a beautiful story.. You've captured everything so beautifully and what I love the most is you have really shown a growing relationship between Renesmee and Jacob not like boom he imprinted they fell in love got married had kids.. You actually showed how their relationship grew from friends to lovers to fiancé to husband wife with all the drama and relationship problems and separation jealousy fights all that what one goes through in a real relationship... Also loved how you showed friendship between Edward and Jacob and his acceptance of Jacob and wanting Jacob to be a better man just not for his daughter but for himself and I love how you have portrayed Jacobs character he is his himself in this story not some kid from the Rez with no future aim or ambitions and living off the Cullen's like a lot of other authors write about him... Seriously so many things about your story is capturing and believe me I'm reading it back to back yet again just finished here and starting over from part one.. It's a perfect balance between friendship love lust family marriage work sex kids everything in one word it's PERFECT.. Please do consider writing a sequel to this probably you could write about voultri involvement and maybe bring back Nahuel( I don't like him so prolly in a negative character like him wanting to b with Elena or Diana but not able to and how he feel his destiny is stolen from him and he goes to the Voultri) and about Seth and Elena and how Jacob Nessie are dealing with three kids growing up and their relationship and Edward Bella and Cullen's ... Seriously I would love to read I wish I had found this site and your work earlier! Keep growing you are very talented!
MissNena214 chapter 79 . 5/31/2014
Guest chapter 69 . 5/11/2014
Your characters are disgustingly violent. Christian had no idea what he was doing but you're so damn drama hungry that you just had to make Jacob this type of monster. If your characters were real people you do realize that they would literally be the most alienated people on this planet? Jacob finds out he had a brother "let's kill the brother" Seth finds out he has imprinted on an infant of course he would freak out "let's all kill Seth" Christian turned into a werewolf and werewolves hate vampires Nessie was a freaking vampire why in the blue fuck would anyone get mad at someone following instinct. I'm sorry but the amount of violence in your story is just gross.
Guest chapter 79 . 5/1/2014
I just spent a whole week reading this story any chance I got. It was amazing and I hope you are still writing! I know this is an old story but I'm still hoping you plan on putting up a Seth/Elena story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I wanted to tell you I love your stories and have official ruined me for others. I love the detail and effort you put into the story and is now hard for me to find myself into one that I can enjoy now. You are a wonderful writer and I wish you the best in life.

P.s if you know of other stories that are good please tell.
Louna21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
firstavall i want to introduce myself i'm a french fan of yours and excuse my english if there are some faults .
I wanted to send you a message but i forgot how to do it ... so here i am . i wanted to telle u that i've known your stories for like 4 years now and i read one of them in french because , a girls i think translated it , so i've waited a long time before i told my self go read in english it's not that hard. So i jumped and , i wanted to telle u that i love what you've read , and i was searching for a next storie about jake and nessie , and i found yours . Let me explain that i fell in love with it , and i read it in the subway every morning ( you drugged me i don't know if i can say that but it's the feeling) . and i don't finish it yet but i can telle that you suprises me in every chapter i read .
SO thanck you for all of that and i'm happy that i don't have to wait for the next chapter because i'would be at your door if i followed it when you read it .
SO to conlude , i wanted you to know that even if your story is finish , you have frenchs fans so , i hope that you understand me with my poor english and i hope that maybe one of u or u could tell me how to inbox because i forgot how to do it .
SO continue please to write for us and , i forgot there will be blood and the suite are so good i liked it to .
bye i'll wait for your answer ...
luvtwilight4eva chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
luvtwilight4eva chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Guest chapter 79 . 1/18/2014
I loved this story and could not stop. I read all 3 in a week( I have a 3 and 1 year old that's not easy) . I hope you finished school and life is treating you well.
I3jacob chapter 79 . 1/13/2014
ur so talented wow! :)
are you going to make Half Vampire Chronicles IIII because I would love to read it!
please write another one about their future and Leah and everything! :)
thankksssss ;) chapter 79 . 12/21/2013
i love your stories you should make fan fiction about elena, Anthony and jonathans life. because if you do I bet you would get morefollows
Lashima chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Loving this first one what a house !
megan chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
Omg! Im just so addicted! I hooe the volturi dont take the babies away
Guest chapter 65 . 11/8/2013
I read the note at the top of the chapter and was like, actually I do want to know about your weekend, im really nosy haha.
Aleandkat's stories chapter 63 . 9/6/2013
Make a sequeal for seth and leainey plz plz plz
3,245 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »