Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
jgrant875 chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
LOVED this one!
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
hey johnnyboy7, I really love all your stories, but please write sequel about Seth and Elena I would really love to read about them
Guest chapter 31 . 5/31/2015
Xbox is by windows and Mario kart is by Nintendo therefore you cannot play Mario kart on the xbox
some dude chapter 59 . 10/28/2014
well, however did that horrible review. their crazy I love u story so much im staying up till 1 am in the morning ur awesome u should become an all time writer in the future once again thanks 4 the awesome stories
CLee56 chapter 70 . 8/31/2014
Ok, didn't see that coming at all, that's why I love your writing, you always come up with THE twist. I know I'm just getting to this almosy four years later, but it's holding up. Thank yoy.
CLee56 chapter 53 . 8/27/2014
He's not a vampire, Nessie would have smelled him, wouldn't she, unless you've got more up your sleeve?

And the little blue eyed girl, is Jacob having delusions?
fairyfangs chapter 79 . 7/7/2014
started and finished reading this in 2014 within a month and i loved it you truly are a talented writer.. i look forward to reading more fan fictions that you are writing or have already written.
HalleyJoe chapter 79 . 6/28/2014
OMG I loved this series :) it was amazing! Once I started part one I couldn't stop lol. I hope you write more about these characters even if there one shots it would be awesome to see how things progress with everyone, not necessarily Nessie and Jacob but it would be cool to see Seth and Elena grow with each other. Quick question did johnathan imprint on Diana or is it just a crush just curious :) thanks for writing this story and sharing your literary awesomeness.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
More please?! Come on I know you want too!
Guest chapter 79 . 6/16/2014
SOO FUCKING CUTEE! Is it not?
Guest chapter 79 . 6/7/2014
Can you pretty please write a sequel AGAIN? Believe it or not I've read the trio logy like 10 times this year and m as excited to start over again that's how much I love it..! I don't think even SM herself would have been able to write such a beautiful story.. You've captured everything so beautifully and what I love the most is you have really shown a growing relationship between Renesmee and Jacob not like boom he imprinted they fell in love got married had kids.. You actually showed how their relationship grew from friends to lovers to fiancé to husband wife with all the drama and relationship problems and separation jealousy fights all that what one goes through in a real relationship... Also loved how you showed friendship between Edward and Jacob and his acceptance of Jacob and wanting Jacob to be a better man just not for his daughter but for himself and I love how you have portrayed Jacobs character he is his himself in this story not some kid from the Rez with no future aim or ambitions and living off the Cullen's like a lot of other authors write about him... Seriously so many things about your story is capturing and believe me I'm reading it back to back yet again just finished here and starting over from part one.. It's a perfect balance between friendship love lust family marriage work sex kids everything in one word it's PERFECT.. Please do consider writing a sequel to this probably you could write about voultri involvement and maybe bring back Nahuel( I don't like him so prolly in a negative character like him wanting to b with Elena or Diana but not able to and how he feel his destiny is stolen from him and he goes to the Voultri) and about Seth and Elena and how Jacob Nessie are dealing with three kids growing up and their relationship and Edward Bella and Cullen's ... Seriously I would love to read I wish I had found this site and your work earlier! Keep growing you are very talented!
MissNena214 chapter 79 . 5/31/2014
YOU SHOULD MAE ONE FOR SETH AND LAINEY THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
Guest chapter 69 . 5/11/2014
Your characters are disgustingly violent. Christian had no idea what he was doing but you're so damn drama hungry that you just had to make Jacob this type of monster. If your characters were real people you do realize that they would literally be the most alienated people on this planet? Jacob finds out he had a brother "let's kill the brother" Seth finds out he has imprinted on an infant of course he would freak out "let's all kill Seth" Christian turned into a werewolf and werewolves hate vampires Nessie was a freaking vampire why in the blue fuck would anyone get mad at someone following instinct. I'm sorry but the amount of violence in your story is just gross.
Guest chapter 79 . 5/1/2014
I just spent a whole week reading this story any chance I got. It was amazing and I hope you are still writing! I know this is an old story but I'm still hoping you plan on putting up a Seth/Elena story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I wanted to tell you I love your stories and have official ruined me for others. I love the detail and effort you put into the story and is now hard for me to find myself into one that I can enjoy now. You are a wonderful writer and I wish you the best in life.

P.s if you know of other stories that are good please tell.
3,255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »