Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
JasmineDragon22 chapter 79 . 8/17/2015
Awesome ending to an awesome series.
jgrant875 chapter 73 . 8/8/2015
Haha. I'm loving Leah and christian.
jgrant875 chapter 46 . 8/6/2015
So happy Seth finally met elena! Ahhh!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
God I fucking hate Renesmee so much! She's so close-minded and people like that really fucking piss me off. She's not even trying to understand. By the way, you're an amazing writer! (Not trying to be rude by this review or anything, just voicing my opinion and letting off some frustration!)
jgrant875 chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
I loved this chapter! I'm so glad Seth is FINALLY back but I can't blame nessie for being angry! So excited to see where this goes!
jgrant875 chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
LOVED this one!
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
hey johnnyboy7, I really love all your stories, but please write sequel about Seth and Elena I would really love to read about them
Guest chapter 31 . 5/31/2015
Xbox is by windows and Mario kart is by Nintendo therefore you cannot play Mario kart on the xbox
some dude chapter 59 . 10/28/2014
well, however did that horrible review. their crazy I love u story so much im staying up till 1 am in the morning ur awesome u should become an all time writer in the future once again thanks 4 the awesome stories
CLee56 chapter 70 . 8/31/2014
Ok, didn't see that coming at all, that's why I love your writing, you always come up with THE twist. I know I'm just getting to this almosy four years later, but it's holding up. Thank yoy.
CLee56 chapter 53 . 8/27/2014
He's not a vampire, Nessie would have smelled him, wouldn't she, unless you've got more up your sleeve?

And the little blue eyed girl, is Jacob having delusions?
fairyfangs chapter 79 . 7/7/2014
started and finished reading this in 2014 within a month and i loved it you truly are a talented writer.. i look forward to reading more fan fictions that you are writing or have already written.
HalleyJoe chapter 79 . 6/28/2014
OMG I loved this series :) it was amazing! Once I started part one I couldn't stop lol. I hope you write more about these characters even if there one shots it would be awesome to see how things progress with everyone, not necessarily Nessie and Jacob but it would be cool to see Seth and Elena grow with each other. Quick question did johnathan imprint on Diana or is it just a crush just curious :) thanks for writing this story and sharing your literary awesomeness.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
More please?! Come on I know you want too!
Guest chapter 79 . 6/16/2014
SOO FUCKING CUTEE! Is it not?
3,260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »