Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
acechica chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Definitely sugar filled sweetness...loved it! Can't wait for more chapters.
acechica chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Knot in her stomach? Baby on the way? You're body always feel weird when your prego. lol... if i give 2 reviews can we get 2 more chapters?
Katie Lou Lou x chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Thank you for updating twice quickly, I'm sure everybody appreciates it!

These were a great two chapters :) Really well written and full of fluff - just what I like! Hehe :)

I'm guessing that the twist in her stomach becomes important in later chapters...

Update soon!

Katie x
mackenziie chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
You can't imagine how happy it makes me when I get a new chapter alert!
twiggy31 chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Love love love love it! just read the two new chapters! amazing! aand i love SATC!
takingitback chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
great couple of chapters! :) can't wait for the updates!
ThisIsElf chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
): for Nessie and her childless-ness.

Another brilliant chapter(s) :D

cant wait for the next one. xx.
mrslautner28 chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Very nice and yes, I was paying attention. hehe
msr709 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Now thats what I'm talkin about! Good one. Keep them coming (no pun intended, or maybe a little! ;0)) LOL!
Efficient Vixen chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
nice :)
Efficient Vixen chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
so sweet
ejwolf chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
great story...
armybrat91513 chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
First of I want to start of by saying I love this story. However, I noticed a trend starting in the last part of this story and that was that you were seeming to forget that Nessie is part vampire. Also in your first story you say that Nessie prefers animals blood however after the first story she stopped drinking blood. Is there a reason for this, I've read each story carefully and that was never explained well. I think that you need to re-evaluate how you write Nessie because she is a half-vampire which means that she has certain characterstics that a normal human does not have. The way you are writing her, she seems like she is a human thrown into the crazyness of vampire and werewolf mode.

I think its a great story, but i just think some of your characters, specifically Nessie are not following the cannon you set at the beginning of the series. Maybe you should re-read what you wrote at the beginning to remind yourself.
kjgrubbs chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
i realy realy love your story...but im ready for either some really huge drama to happen or nessie to become preggo...keep on writing
Tj8461 chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
ah..i can't wait to see what's next)
3,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »