Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
acechica chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Nessie as a cheerleader? That should be interesting...
rararay chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Great as always I love your story and your updates are the highlight of my day
bookmama chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Loving it so far! Can't wait for Nessie to knock some sense into Leah.
mackenziie chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
YAYY! I'm so happy for the new chapters! I can't wait for the lemonade!
Gaia26 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Leah is bloody irritating! Hope she's doesn't come back to cause any trouble. Nessie's reaction to the news was kinda funny but nice to see. And please get Seth his imprint soon. Great chapter though. Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
love it
RockerChick1 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I adore your stories, I am seriously hooked on every chapter!

Please update! x
msr709 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Thank you so much for starting this other part and with 3 chapters no less! Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Peanut7890 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Amazing. I love the fact that you have drama in store ]. I think if you want to write on another character you should do Seth :D. I would def support the story 110 percent ]. Please update soon.
stardust.life chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I love love love your story. Its like addictive! Keep writing!
nikkijanette chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Your story is my absoulte favorite! I am a fan from part 1 and i can't get enough! I Love part 3 so far and can't wait to see what happens next! especially with Leah! anyways...i think your an amazing author and could write a freakin book! ha ha! ok well that's it! Great job! (as always!)

your fan,

nikki:)
stardust.life chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
OMG! I am seriously loving your stories so much. Usually I don't read unfinished fanfics but I loved your story so much!

Good Luck with your story and can't wait for more!

xoxox
EZeeBaby chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
wow Jacob let Nessie drive his little baby! lol LOOVE IT!
FanofFanFic28 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Holy I just realized there was a part 3 Batman...super excited about this story. With the whole Seth thing and the Embry and his "sam & Leah" situation, then the whole Leah situation. And ps I love LOVE that Zach is gay n Nessies friend. Can't wait for an update;-)
rararay chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
great as ever! looking forward to your posting
3,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »