Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
mrslautner28 chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Very nice and yes, I was paying attention. hehe
msr709 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Now thats what I'm talkin about! Good one. Keep them coming (no pun intended, or maybe a little! ;0)) LOL!
Efficient Vixen chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
nice :)
Efficient Vixen chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
so sweet
ejwolf chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
great story...
armybrat91513 chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
First of I want to start of by saying I love this story. However, I noticed a trend starting in the last part of this story and that was that you were seeming to forget that Nessie is part vampire. Also in your first story you say that Nessie prefers animals blood however after the first story she stopped drinking blood. Is there a reason for this, I've read each story carefully and that was never explained well. I think that you need to re-evaluate how you write Nessie because she is a half-vampire which means that she has certain characterstics that a normal human does not have. The way you are writing her, she seems like she is a human thrown into the crazyness of vampire and werewolf mode.

I think its a great story, but i just think some of your characters, specifically Nessie are not following the cannon you set at the beginning of the series. Maybe you should re-read what you wrote at the beginning to remind yourself.
kjgrubbs chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
i realy realy love your story...but im ready for either some really huge drama to happen or nessie to become preggo...keep on writing
Tj8461 chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
ah..i can't wait to see what's next)
RECJAB-love chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
i love it...i love it...i love it!

you are amazing! i've neglected all my school work to read you!

amazing! :)

xo

RECJAB-love
Tj8461 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
yes..def liked the chapter..it was very sweet..lol..
Tj8461 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
ah..i love cheerleading..y didn't i ever think about nessie doing that before..she would def make a good one! i don't think i've ever told you this but i LOVE how you write the interaction with her family too..most of the other stories are just jake/nessie but u actually incorporate her family too..i like that!
mrslautner28 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Good job! I love sweets so that chapter was my favorite. LOL
Tj8461 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
ahh..great..leah..hopefully she just doesn't get in the way..
mackenziie chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
WOW! Awesome chapter!
Tj8461 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
awh, i wish i could see everything in real life)..maybe things will really start turning around for them!
3,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »