Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
msr709 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Thank you so much for starting this other part and with 3 chapters no less! Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Peanut7890 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Amazing. I love the fact that you have drama in store ]. I think if you want to write on another character you should do Seth :D. I would def support the story 110 percent ]. Please update soon.
stardust.life chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I love love love your story. Its like addictive! Keep writing!
nikkijanette chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Your story is my absoulte favorite! I am a fan from part 1 and i can't get enough! I Love part 3 so far and can't wait to see what happens next! especially with Leah! anyways...i think your an amazing author and could write a freakin book! ha ha! ok well that's it! Great job! (as always!)

your fan,

nikki:)
stardust.life chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
OMG! I am seriously loving your stories so much. Usually I don't read unfinished fanfics but I loved your story so much!

Good Luck with your story and can't wait for more!

xoxox
EZeeBaby chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
wow Jacob let Nessie drive his little baby! lol LOOVE IT!
FanofFanFic28 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Holy I just realized there was a part 3 Batman...super excited about this story. With the whole Seth thing and the Embry and his "sam & Leah" situation, then the whole Leah situation. And ps I love LOVE that Zach is gay n Nessies friend. Can't wait for an update;-)
rararay chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
great as ever! looking forward to your posting
wildthing7508 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Great third chapter. Why do I think that Nessie in cheerleading isn't going to lead to anything good? I really that somehow she can end up pregnant. Jacob would make such an awesome daddy. Can't wait for chapter 4!
LivingInThePast1901 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Cool sorry bout to go bed its good! From JessX
takingitback chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
loving this already johnny boy :)
mel chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Does everyone have a frickin key lol.
RENE chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
ILOVEYOURSTORIES
Rev chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Love love love love love love can I say anymore your amazing so glad you continued writing!
Evelyn chapter 2 . 2/21/2010