Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I wanted to tell you I love your stories and have official ruined me for others. I love the detail and effort you put into the story and is now hard for me to find myself into one that I can enjoy now. You are a wonderful writer and I wish you the best in life.

P.s if you know of other stories that are good please tell.
Louna21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
hey
firstavall i want to introduce myself i'm a french fan of yours and excuse my english if there are some faults .
I wanted to send you a message but i forgot how to do it ... so here i am . i wanted to telle u that i've known your stories for like 4 years now and i read one of them in french because , a girls i think translated it , so i've waited a long time before i told my self go read in english it's not that hard. So i jumped and , i wanted to telle u that i love what you've read , and i was searching for a next storie about jake and nessie , and i found yours . Let me explain that i fell in love with it , and i read it in the subway every morning ( you drugged me i don't know if i can say that but it's the feeling) . and i don't finish it yet but i can telle that you suprises me in every chapter i read .
SO thanck you for all of that and i'm happy that i don't have to wait for the next chapter because i'would be at your door if i followed it when you read it .
SO to conlude , i wanted you to know that even if your story is finish , you have frenchs fans so , i hope that you understand me with my poor english and i hope that maybe one of u or u could tell me how to inbox because i forgot how to do it .
SO continue please to write for us and , i forgot there will be blood and the suite are so good i liked it to .
bye i'll wait for your answer ...
luvtwilight4eva chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
lol.
luvtwilight4eva chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
lol
Guest chapter 79 . 1/18/2014
I loved this story and could not stop. I read all 3 in a week( I have a 3 and 1 year old that's not easy) . I hope you finished school and life is treating you well.
I3jacob chapter 79 . 1/13/2014
HIIIIII :)
ur so talented wow! :)
are you going to make Half Vampire Chronicles IIII because I would love to read it!
please write another one about their future and Leah and everything! :)
thankksssss ;)
jbee147yahoo.co chapter 79 . 12/21/2013
i love your stories you should make fan fiction about elena, Anthony and jonathans life. because if you do I bet you would get morefollows
Lashima chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Loving this first one what a house !
megan chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
Omg! Im just so addicted! I hooe the volturi dont take the babies away
Guest chapter 65 . 11/8/2013
I read the note at the top of the chapter and was like, actually I do want to know about your weekend, im really nosy haha.
Aleandkat's stories chapter 63 . 9/6/2013
Make a sequeal for seth and leainey plz plz plz
Guest chapter 56 . 8/9/2013
Ok I think I'm in love with you. Marry me? PLEASE! You are just too darn good.

Sigh.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/9/2013
Look I am in love with you and your mad writing skills but if u kill Jonathan I might just have to kill you... Love ya JB7! ;)
Goodgame140 chapter 78 . 8/1/2013
I just have to say that I come back every couple months and reread this story because it is simply that good! I absolutely love all three parts of it, you have written the characters so well that I grow attached to them and the plot is absolutely perfect. Right when one issue starts to become resolved you throw in another twist and even though I've read the story a few times, the twists still get me excited. Just wanted you to know that I'm still in love with this story after all these years :) !
Guest chapter 79 . 7/24/2013
I loved the WHOLE STORY! All three parts. awesome!
3,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »