Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 45 . 6/22/2013
I've read your first two and I'm about half way through with part 3. I'm on chapter 44 to be exact so I know my reviews don't matter but I'd still like to leave my input for all the time and work you put in. I really liked the story but I was able to guess just about everything because of the foreshadowing and that took a lot of the enjoyment and suspense out for me. I also think Jacob is a major douche for the way he treats the pack sometimes. Nessie is a huge bitch and she's just like Leah to me with her attitude. She feels like the pack should view bow down to her because she's the alphas wife (although she'd never say it) but she thinks she is there alpha also. She is very disrespectful and no one other than Leah calls her on it (although I do hate her) but she is a character I don't care for much either. I am sorry if you perceive my review to be negative because that wasn't my intention. I just wanted to give my opinions and I do plan to read more of your stories.
arose4u2 chapter 79 . 6/9/2013
Great story! When do you think you will post the Seth and Elena story? But your writing is fantastic!
Chainalexandr199913 chapter 79 . 5/22/2013
This is one of my Fav story's
Valerie chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I came across your stories at the start of this year, and have only just finished the last chapter of then 3rd series tonight. (Very busy young mum).

As soon as I started reading the first installment, I was hooked.

And I especially enjoyed your version of Emmett and Jasper.

Your stories are so easy to read, and found your story lines so captivating, that I would stay up late some nights reading them in bed on my phone.

I think that you should be proud of yourself, you are such an amazing writer.

I wish you the best of luck.

Long time Fan Fic reader first time Reviewer. (All the way from New Zealand)

Pls write move Jake and Nessie fic's please!
Guest chapter 71 . 5/6/2013
Omg that's what I thought was going to happen
Guest chapter 69 . 5/6/2013
Omg!
Guest chapter 67 . 5/6/2013
Lol! I'm in love with this stcory
Guest chapter 42 . 5/5/2013
Lol I thought Seth broke in
Guest chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
This is awesome
shilahhhhh chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
I never really review, but I HAD to. I knew you couldn't let them not get pregnant! So excited!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Yay
Guest chapter 79 . 4/25/2013
I loved this story. I could have read more and more. Well done! Thank you!
Princess Treacle chapter 79 . 3/30/2013
Wow. I am literally speechless. I found this story 2 days ago and have finally finished reading all 3 parts. This is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time and think you deserve copious amounts of praise! When I read that you got abuse from a reviewer I was so mad! I write too so I know how awful it can be to not get a lot of reviews, but for someone to give you that abuse in a review - unacceptable!

This story was just amazing! I love how everything coagulated and loved the characters you created.

To quote you - HOLY AMAZING STORY BATMAN
Well done, this is a story you should be extremely proud of!
Dedicated follower chapter 59 . 3/24/2013
I was so sorry to read the e-mail you posted at the beginning of this chapter. Your stories are gripping and hugely entertaining and to receive such an abusive, illiterate rant is profoundly unfair and undeserved. Rise above it and be assured that your talent is appreciated!
soccermom101113 chapter 75 . 3/19/2013
Love this story, you could do a part 4 of the future:). Thanks for writing it!
3,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »