Reviews for The Half Vampire Chronicles: Part III
Twi-Freak320 chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
I know what is goina happen. Nessie has twins, boy and girl. Seth imprints on the girl and I'm pretty shore Leha imprints on the boy
soccermom101113 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
I wasn't expecting that, I thought she was pregnant & going into labor:). Great story!
sparklelove4 chapter 79 . 3/6/2013
I have reread this story over and over again. I think I like your story even more than the actual twilight series lol. Your such a talented writer and I'm starting to read your other story to and it is awesome! Thanks for the great stories!
drosado chapter 79 . 3/4/2013
Freakin awesome
BarBQ chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
Charlie is suppose to not know about the vampire part of the family. I THINK ALICE JUST SPILLED THE BEANS.

'So does this mean its going to be a werewolf, human, vampire baby?" Alice bounced up and down
drosado chapter 63 . 2/10/2013
My fav chapter
drosado chapter 78 . 2/9/2013
Awesome
drosado chapter 70 . 2/9/2013
Holy vampire twist batman indeed
drosado chapter 59 . 2/9/2013
Wow. I'm so sorry you received a review like that. Surely people must understand that this is mainly a hobby and that you have other things going on in your life as well. If anything, I truly do enjoy your stories . Feel better. And keep writing. :)
drosado chapter 51 . 2/9/2013
I knew it was Brittany. Wow. Keep writing.
drosado chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Wow. Baby wolf. Love it.
drosado chapter 40 . 2/9/2013
Yay. Lemons.
drosado chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
It can still happen. She wasn't in much contact with Nessie as Seth was. Loving the stories.
drosado chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
Awwwww so sweet.
Guest chapter 79 . 2/7/2013
I know that it's been a while, but your good with renessme and jacob. You should write another story with them like when she was younger and stuff like that.
3,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »