Reviews for Imperfections
Birdofdarkness chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
I loves it! Terra didn't deserve just a handsome boy like Beast boy. She was greedy for him...I hate Terra, end of decussion.
Birdofdarkness chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
O.O Love on the battlefield! XD You're story is heart-breaking yet soooo addicting to read. I loves it.
Birdofdarkness chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Rae X BB Forever! Terra X BB Sucks, she already turned him down, he should just move on, Terra was a terrible person. She accused BB for telling his friends her secrets before even thinking that he might not have. She served Slade. She went to a normal life, the life she deserves, she doesn't deserve powers and be a hero. That's my opinion.
Birdofdarkness chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Sorry to find fault but, it was a lucky penny not a nickel. And if you meant to put nickel there instead of penny then I'm sorry.
Sonya Rivers chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Beautiful ending! Thank you so much for writing!
ScareFace1000 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Wow! Really nice done, Drama, angst and romance in one story and you got it all showing right out, good job! This was a really good story, keep up the good writing
musicman159 chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Pretty good. You keept me interested. I think it was rushed a little bit, but all in all pretty good. You are a far better wrighter than I could ever be. Keep up the good work. Please R&R my stories. Please? I need your advice.
Healing Poison chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is really good. But it wasnt a nickel, it was a penny...a lucky penny
Rosalind2013 chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Ahahahaha! I DO!

Wow; a lot of your readers are the same readers of MY story too! I guess they're kinda in the same cutesy category! I really loved this ending; and I'm so glad that there's going to be more!

YAY! I especially loved the way that Terra cackled like the witch she is right there! That was great! And the romantic scene was so cute! I loved it; great job my new friend!

~Rosalind
Rosalind2013 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Wow...

Great cliffie on this chapter! I'm going to the next one!

~Rose
Rosalind2013 chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Oohoohooho! Ouch!

Sorry it's taking me so long! I really got lost the past couple of days! I just feel like a zombie, y'know?

Anyways; that chapter was great! And on to the next one!

~Rose
Alexpv22 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I really love this story, very much so. I really feel BB's pain in this, why did the Fates have to make his life so horrible. First his families (biologicall/foster) die, then the Doom Patrol kick him out without even a second thought and finally Terra comes along and breaks his heart several times over. I'm really glad Rae helps mend his pain in this fanfic, she's a more worthwhile match than that blonde tramp Terra
Melanie Swirls chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
AH! thta was AWESOME! My mind is BLOWN! Your are in like my top 10 writers list on here! and, thanks for putting my name at the end! hehehe!
DarkRapture chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Oh yeah! Top uh the list! Ugh ugh! (victory dance) Its finished? Aw... BUT MY PREDICTION CAME TRUE! You saved the fluff til the very end! But wait! THERE'S MORE! Now you've gotten me hyper, and it's not even 8 o'clock yet! Oh well, now I play the waiting game!
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Poor Raven, so close and yet so far as well. :(

I mean she just can't catch good break can she. :(

Still it was an interesting chapter and it's one that was very emotional to Raven.

I do wish to encourage you upon such a great story as I can't wait to see and read of what you'll think of next for the next chapter of this story. ;)