Reviews for A Mortal Life
anon chapter 53 . 1/13
I hope izzy stays with Taylor forever!
Jacob and Izzy could just be close friends ;)
Just saying lol
Willowstar23 chapter 31 . 10/2/2014
Ah the sexual tension is just about killing me! :)
Willowstar23 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Love the Leah-bella bonding in this chapter :)
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Bahahaha! Stories where Bella realizes just how idiotic cannon Bella is just amuse/satisfy the heck outta me.
PastOneonta chapter 61 . 6/11/2014
As a new reader I only started to read this when I saw you were updating the sequel. I regret that I missed the updating throughout the years you wrote this wonderful story. I enjoyed your author's notes and seeing the number of reviews I know there was so much enthusiasm at that time. And there still is! This is a great story, good characters, Bella as she could have been if she had made the decision not to be dazzled by Edward. Really a good story. You have a lot to feel accomplished about in this story, your commitment, your writing and your original characters.

I have enjoyed it and I am looking forward to beginning the sequel where I will post frequent reviews. One more thing, Bella belongs with Jacob. Taylor is hot and a good friend but it's not the same love she had for Jacob.
Alex Aces chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
I was so sure Carmen was pregnant! ...oh lord, he marked her, didn't he? -.-"

Great story thusfar!
Alex Aces chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Heavy! Really good writing, but I got a bit snagged by a small plot hole. If this guy is a veteran serial rapist, he wouldn't have made so many mistakes. He would have waited until she was off her phone, and he would have knocked her out or restrained her hands. I hope that's okay as far as constructive criticism goes. Thanks for posting!
Alex Aces chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Erg, please don't be pregnant..
Alex Aces chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Good job with Leah's character.
kikistimi chapter 60 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely loved this, I loved every single thing from this fic, from the original characters to the different interactions with the old ones, and I can't wait to read more of it.
Guest chapter 44 . 5/3/2014
I don't give a shot about Jacob anymore. He is being really shady. Eurgh I want this to be a bella and taylor story :(
EchoingWinter chapter 60 . 4/25/2014
Gah! I want Izzy and Taylor!
Kimika chapter 60 . 2/21/2014
I'm so glad i found this story on . I hated that Bella never ended up with Jacob. This story is so good and i can't wait to get started on the sequel. I'm crossing my fingers that Bella and Jacob end up together. I love the new characters in this story as well. Taylor is a great guy but i have always wanted to see Bella and Jacob together. Liz is funny and I love that Leah and Bella are friends and she is not pining over Sam.

Cant wait to start the sequel this weekend. I'm glad i found this site.
felicia.poole.10 chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
hey question so do taylor and bella end up together
Danya chapter 19 . 1/8/2014