Reviews for A Mortal Life
orchidluv chapter 60 . 11/23/2016
I'm going to assume that Bella has cancer and Alice and Carlisle showed up because she saw the decision to visit a new doctor and envisioned the results. I am reading the sequel now and can't wait to find out what Bella saw in Trent to mess up Angela's and her friendship, also I'm anxious to hear more more more about what the heck is going on with Bella and Taylor!
orchidluv chapter 27 . 11/22/2016
Oh my goodness heavens I am so hoping that Zach and Leah hit it off!
orchidluv chapter 26 . 11/22/2016
This is awesome. I figured you were a Grey's fan when the doctor at the beginning was Dr. Stevens, then nicknaming Bella as Izzy (Izzy Stevens), then watching 27 Dresses (cuz everyone loves Katherine Heigl) and Izzy's whole sad baking thing is just like Izzy Stevens reaction to her fiance dying! Loveeeee
orchidluv chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
Oh lord I have been crying for the last two chapters. Bella's feelings on Jake were so strong, for it to end that way was just heartbreaking. Since JPOVs are so few and far, I know we don't understand his take on it yet, but watching Bella...it's so heart wrenching.
orchidluv chapter 14 . 11/22/2016
I really like how you're keeping Bella mostly in character. She didn't start acting all rebellious or turn into a skank, and though she's learning about herself, you're doing a great job of easing her into her new self. The same goes for Jacob. You've done so well keeping up his young mind even though he's now got all this extra power and strength. I am really hoping that this story doesn't turn ridiculously supernatural but that you continue to flow it all together gradually like you've been doing. This is a great read. Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
I don't know why but I think Liz is to much like Alice. She is trying to make Bella do this she doesn't want to. I get is that she should try new things. But I find it so annoying when people try to make you do something that you don't want to do. It's not right to force people.
WG-JB chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
I know this story is an 'older' one, and I love finding treasures like this. I will enjoy reading it, I have no doubt. I totally appreciate that your Leah is not made out to be some weirdo, I like this very much.
Child of Dreams chapter 45 . 2/4/2016
(frowns slightly)
Mariana...Maria...any relation?
Kelly38Vance chapter 61 . 10/15/2015
So glad I found this story! Hoping for an Izzy/Taylor ending. I used to be a huge Jacob/Bella shipper but I reread the series a while ago and realized how wrong Jacob was for her. Edward and Jacob were both too extreme. Taylor is the happy medium she needs, especially now that she has finally found herself and is comfortable in her own skin. I'd always hoped Bella would take time for herself and "find herself" and she finally did in your story. She built her own life away from the supernatural drama (I mean, at least to the point where it's not continually shoved in our faces and isn't at the center of her relationship). I just feel like after all they'vebeen through (I have started reading the sequel) it just wouldn't feel right if she didn't end up with Taylor in the end.
kraqui83 chapter 60 . 10/14/2015
Bella et Taylor son les mieux ils forment un beau couple et je pense pas qu'elle devrait revenir avec Jacob par ce qu'il ne la mérite pas et elle estdevenue trop bien pour lui après tous ce qu'il lui a fait et dit.
Kiss Christal.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/5/2015
This story was awesome! You are a great author and I am excited to read the next book
Child of Dreams chapter 60 . 6/27/2015
(laughing)
Definitely charmed by Fang!
Child of Dreams chapter 55 . 6/27/2015
"Soy tuyo para siempre?"
(eyes grow huge)
OMG, does that mean what I think it means?
rochelleross56 chapter 61 . 6/25/2015
Aww very good story good job can't wait to read the next one...
rochelleross56 chapter 60 . 6/25/2015
Aww what a mess I am glad they made up I was sad that Taylor Left poor bella freaked out...I am surprised and sad that angie is up set with bella.. Now what is wrong with bella ? I hope her and Taylor can make it work...
2,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »