Reviews for Is she, giggling?
Corporate Demons chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
What about Mylar and the screaming fans? Corporate Record Executives would have swarmed on possibly the greatest show they had ever seen. The Fluff and tone are correct but No-way do they slide out the backdoor for root beers. They are surrounded by media, money and greed to the point they are either destroyed by temptation or become what they loathe... MOK. i enjoyed the dealing with her drug ridden post concert episode and the give and take between her and , what happened next? I would love to see a CG Rock and Rule (reign in hell) part 2 where MOK returns and is even more powerful.
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved it! I must say, I liked the idea of Angel running off Adrenaline. In reality, that would happen to anyone. That's what happens when a person is placed in a fight or flight situation, and then you collapse after the experence. It happened to me once, not fun. I was soo drained afterwards.

Back to the story. You mentioned in the fic about Omar see Angel wth Mok. Well, I did a ficlet about that and it is complete! So check it out sometime if you will and tell me what you think.

Once again, great job and keep on writing!
The Mouse Avenger chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
D'aw, that was one of the sweetest & most adorable R&R fics I have ever read! _ Great job! :D Would love to see more material from you! :) Keep up the good work!

Much love & admiration,