Reviews for Techno Station
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I am so glad that Skyfire let go and gave into Starscream, this pairing is so cute!

I'm also pleased that I have this on Devart :) fave and keeping so that I can keep reading this.

ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 6/1/2012

O/O this is awesome! X3
Kimi chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I legitimately thought they had different partners in the beginning.
Shmoms chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Do you come in miniature? So I can have you write me stories as I traverse?

Awesome job, I loved this so much. Very convincing, I was totally surprised haha.

Loved it.
Babydoll chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Mmmmm...delicious w I found it extremely sexy but sweet at the same time. :)
SomethingIDontKnow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Much applause! That was unexpected and very enjoyable. I didn't spot any mistakes. Loved it. :)

Many Thanks for Writing,

Rainbostar chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Man now that's what I call a twist in the plot. XD I almost thought that they were cheting, but the end blew away that idea. They do make a lovely cupole.
cheddarrr chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love this pairinggg! :3 great jobb
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
AWESOME! That was insanely well written! I'M IN LOVE! I thought that Star and the Megarapist were a purty gewd couple but this is just too cute!
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Lovely :3

What fun games they perform :D
Transformersfan123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
A very nice twist at the end there. Unexpected, but totally perfect.
Kyme chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
unf. So hot. Do write more. 3

But uh, heh, Starscream watched as his cod unfolded and his spike stood half-erect. do you mean codpiece? When I read that I thought of the fish... 8D;
fluting-through-life chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
ZOMG, that was hot! :Q_ Damn it, why aren't you on my faves yet? *adds you to fave list*

Sky, you are so cute, but you are so clueless too. Took you a little too long to catch on that your lover was just screwing around. With your head... and other parts.

Seriously, until that last part, I couldn't help thinking, "Star, you are such a /home-wrecker/!" Because he was cheating on Skyfire... WITH Skyfire! :O So I guess he wasn't really being a home-wrecker. But still...

And, damn, did I mention how friggin' HAWT that was?
Saberfrost chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Hahaha! The twist at the end was perfect!

I loved it!