Reviews for Why Minerva McGonagall Hates Valentine's Day
CoraismyHomie chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Great job! Hermione would so be the one to tell Albus the deal like that! :)
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I loved Hermione's role in here! another sweet, beautiful story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
:) very sweet, I really liked it
GreenCanary chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Aaaww that's so sweet! :)
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
YOU WOULDNT UNDEERSTAND! god i love her
SonataEternal chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
so lovely :) And those idiots like Ron will never know the sweet love of Minerva and Albus so sad.
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Beautiful, as always. funny in parts, like a twelve year old telling dumbledore what to do, sad, with mcgonagal remembering, and just downright lovely at the end.
minervathefeline chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Once again I review an old fic, but hey, better late than never.

I'm crying, Sylva. Really, really crying. That was so sad, and then so beautiful, I could hardly believe it. How on earth do you it?

God, there's something wrong with my eyes, they won't stop leaking.

Em
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Ooh, Valentine's Day stories are very fun to write and read, no matter what time of the year it actually is. If I haven't told you this before, let me just say that I love your writing style!

Haha, I found myself saying "Aw, how sad!" while reading about their past experience with Valentine's Day and realizing that I sounded just like Hermione. XD I only wished that I had a Valentine's Day half this good this year (or any year, for that matter, but this one was especially difficult for a few reasons). *sigh* But anyway, I loved this story so much. You did a great job with it, and I'm so glad that you didn't give up on it!
Devilish Twinz chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aw...that's so sweet

Go 'Hermy'!

3 is in the air!

:D
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw- mush. I'm mush. :D The plot-line seemed a bit predictable, which may have held the point of my review in check earlier, (and my bad mood, oh goodness, my bad mood :D), but it was very sweet anyway. Quite melt-worthy indeed. I'm only disappointed they didn't resolve this problem sooner. It would have saved a lot of trouble and Hermione from shouting. I thought that was funny. :D I also loved the way you described Minerva's fury of the day, only drawn because of what had hurt her so many years ago- I loved that aspect- her pretending an emotion to forget another. :D

Albus dying his hair and beard pink? What gives; how come I didn't get to see? :D I also do appreciate the fact that only Hermione noticed all of this trouble while everyone else remained oblivious. I've seen that presented many times in fan-fiction and I am rather fond of it. Thank you for pushing through and posting even though you nearly gave up. You provided a lot of joy. :D

~Skrewtkeeper
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I cannot describe how much I love this MMAD story! MMAD's my favorite, pairing, but I've rarely written a review for one of these stories, but I just had to for this one! I L-O-V-E-D it! To quote Hermione, "Aw, that's so sweet..."
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Lovely! Great Job!
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I think Harry might have understood.

But anyway well done. This was great little clip!
sevy MMAD chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is truly great. I fell in love with this story the moment I began reading it, and by the end I knew I had to re-read it once again, and then again, and again. It's just wonderful!