Reviews for Desperation
wendybird99 chapter 1 . 3/15
Great story. Real star-crossed lovers. Thanks.
Chrismaz66 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hi, I quite liked it (for a first shot) but how come you think that Toby is "smaller" than Chris? Methaphorically it's good but it's not true lol
MsNJS chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Nice work!
Mischa chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
The best part is when you write manhood as tobys ...u get the fukn point that cracked me the fuck up :D anyway fucking ace job :)
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You know, there aren't a lot of OZ Keller/Beecher stories - though this one was kind of sad - it was good.

:D

Great job!

Love them :)

You should totally write more of them ! :D
Foreword chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Love it. Absolutely love it. K/B are my favorite characters from Oz, I can't get enough of their story.

There a few grammatical/spelling errors-manhood is one word, not two. A few sentances started with "and". Overall, terrific writing-I hope you write more!
Roni chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Well written, perfectly dark one-shot. You did a very decent job with their relationship, which is far from being simple, and you respected both characters' personalities :)

Keep on writting!
Malty chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Disturbing, violent, kind of hot, and bitter. In other words, a great fic for the pairing! Cheers!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Well this is a fantastic first OZ story. This pairing is fantastic and I'm so glad you didn't make it all fluffy and they had their happy ever after because it's just not possible with how volatile their relationship is. Fantastic writing and I do hope you write more Oz soon :)
Ai Linna-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
well, i was looking for oz fics, and get so happy when i saw a chris/toby fic! i'm fascinated for them too! your fic was amazing, really messed up like this two are! ksksks
mike chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is an excellent effort. My tips would be -

1) Go through the piece and delete every adverb.

2) Try to be more concise

3) Keep the flashbacks to a minimum

4) Make the sex scene more violent.

And then.. welcome to oz!