Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
guest chapter 16 . 8/19
So...whatever happened with Harry thinking that Draco had gotten himself a girlfriend, then? Was that just supposed to be something that the reader assumes Harry internally contemplated and resolved on his own?
MetalGodlv66 chapter 16 . 8/19
Very well done, this has been very enjoyable. I couldn't stop reading it! Great work, can't wait to see what else you've written :)
DrarryFangirl chapter 16 . 8/12
You are a true literary genius. Congragulations. The perfect song to listin to while reading the chapters after Draco took the antidote is Stitches- by Shawn Mendes. It started playing on the TV while I was reading those chapters and it set the mood perfectly! Especially when Draco went into the Room of Requierment and imagined Harry there. This story was outstanding. It had the perfect mix of smut, fluff, anticipation, sadness, and a generous helping of feels. You should definetly continue writing awesome Drarry Fan-fiction! I will definetly read them! Kudos!
llisam chapter 16 . 8/7
I was looking forward to when harry would say what he did to draco while under the potion afterwards too but oh well. Awesome fic. o ( ω ) o
Really liked how you got rid of the voldemort business :D
Sooo did harry still got some of the powers from the potion left in him? (meaning for ex. wandless magic)?
I was laughing so hard in some places that i reallly dont want to thing what the other occupants of my house are thinking about me right now o_O
Soo yeah good job ( _ )
Onee-chan-05 chapter 16 . 8/7
Love this. Love you. Oh my god you've made me Drarry trash.
Onee-chan-05 chapter 9 . 8/7
I lost my damn mind. This is amazing. Ok imma keep reading now.
Onee-chan-05 chapter 3 . 8/6
This is the first Drarry fic I've ever read and, good Lord, I'm dying already. This chapter is an absolute gem and I can't stop laughing! I can't wait to keep reading!
Wolfey77 chapter 16 . 7/28
WAIT WHAT WAS THAT THE END BECAUSE NOOO
neveryears chapter 10 . 6/28
Wow! So, no. Rape drugs are not a solution. Ever.
Phoenix6975 chapter 16 . 6/26
Pfff heaven
KawaiiNeko7031 chapter 6 . 6/17
I just read this and thought of Len Ks' Purple butterfly.
Robotboy chapter 12 . 5/15
hm. that was pretty random to include a chapter of harry saving the world lol. the story was perfectly fine without that. not that i can complain. i enjoy reading of all voldemorts possible deaths xD
Robotboy chapter 10 . 5/15
omg. i.. kinda wanted him to get the antidote and see where things would go. harry is clearly enjoying this x)
Robotboy chapter 3 . 5/14
omg. this is one of the funniest things ever.. and also really hot.
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 16 . 4/8
I am absolutely shocked and appalled...that I haven't reviewed (and favorited) this fic before now! So, so, so GOOD. It was endearing, yet concupiscent and I really just wanted to give both Harry and Draco a hug. The amount of errors was very low, but there were a few cases of forgotten words/letters. Also in Harry Potter, what you spelled "Barnabus" is actually spelled Barnabas...although your way makes more sense to me. Overall, you did a fantastic job with this. You turned a common Harry/Draco fic plot into something really original. 10/10!