Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
oliviahr chapter 8 . 1/7
Ahem. Threesome?
oliviahr chapter 9 . 1/7
Uh oh. I hope Harry is still going to be okay with this when he wakes up.
oliviahr chapter 16 . 1/7
That was so sweet and sexy.
randomhumanbeing chapter 2 . 1/7
Did... Did Malfoy just molest Harry? And did Snape just kind of stand there and watch most of it? I mean Snape's kind of a petty jerk sometimes, but I doubt he'd let a student get molested, even if it's Harry. I know it's only chapter one so this may be answered in a later chapter, but how did Zabini get a hold of a super illegal potion that makes a person a potential rapist? Why would he use a potion that makes a person a potential rapist? This isn't playground teasing about the fact that Malfoy may like Potter, this is an extremely powerful mind control potion that can make a person force himself on another. This is some Death Eater stuff, and Zabini has no known connection to Death Eaters.
oliviahr chapter 10 . 1/7
Uh oh. I hope Harry is still going to be okay with this when he wakes up.
oliviahr chapter 1 . 1/7
Um. Draco needs an adult. Where are the teachers?
I just realized that the first line in chapter 1 was "'Fuck you, Zinbani (?)'" While in the epilogue it was "fuck you, Potter."
Pledge chapter 8 . 1/4
Dear ever loving fuck, chances are you're never going to read this, but I have to say it… I fucking love your writing. And the conversations between Draco and Pansy are my absolute favorite things.
Dang, this was the best Darry story I've read in a while. Thumbs up to you for dragging me so far into this story that I read it in a little over an hour ;)
shizukarin chapter 16 . 1/1
Fck. I love potter doing kinky stuff to malfoy. He looks so predatory.
Eli chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
Really enjoyed this story. It made me smile!
Pandoroshi chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
It was brilliant! Brilliantly hot! Harry and draco were the cutest(and hottest) things ever! But you can't leave me like that! Come on! Draco admitted that he loves harry and we know perfectly well harry does love draco but...i want to see(well read) the scene! Oh well I'l have to settle for this
Anyway awesome story and writing!
MissMJS chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
Goddamnit, there goes another sleepless fuckin night! T_T
Eh, no regrets though! Loved it!
Neferpatra chapter 16 . 10/2/2016
Amazing storyI enjoyed every chapter every sentence every word
H chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
Oh my goodness, this story is PERFECT! I usually skip past all the little details and just read the lovey dovey bits but in thus case, I had to know the whole story. Great job!