Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
Riverwave chapter 1 . 4/16
Well, you have a French reader !

I must say I absolutely enjoyed reading your fanfiction ; I felt like you really thought this through before going too fast : they only fall in love after a few weeks, and keep repeating at first (in their minds) that they do not want any part in this, which made your plot more realistic. I also really liked the part with the second potion, being able to make Harry invicible (but only focusing on Draco haha), and I like that you dared to make Harry even rejecting his friends (to "protect" Draco) because the potion was way too strong : it shows the real danger of such unknown potions.
I think that I would have liked to see more of Blaise, to see if Draco and him talked afterwards, or if anyone learnt that Blaise was responsible at first.

Anyway, I am glad that I read this story, it was really pleasant ! It even made me smile at some points, and I caught myself really into the fanfiction.

If, by any case, you still read your reviews : I am interested in translating your story into French, it would be a pleasure.. !
SapphireTheFourth chapter 16 . 3/30
Holy Crap- this story's AMAZING!
Oreo chapter 16 . 1/12
HOLY
FUCK NUGGETS
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
I absolutely love your writing style. Like, I want to be able to write like you some day. And your story? God, how did you come up with this? It's fucking amazing, you know that? The way the Prologue and Epilogue mirrored each other was really attention grabbing. And the way Harry and Draco fell for each other was so authentic- not rushed or forced at all.
I don't know, man. All I can say is:
Fucking. Amazing.
IvyCresent chapter 16 . 1/10
Absolutely Great read, just wish the epilogue had been as long as a regular chapter and tied things up in other aspects as well.
jokesequaljoker chapter 16 . 12/21/2017
Nice twist 3
AngelesPG chapter 16 . 12/21/2017
One of the best stories I've read thank you very much for sharing and finishing it, I loved the personalities of the characters
BummedOutWriter chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
Oh! forgot to mention the hilarity of Draco drugging Harry with a lust potion - and Harry actually drinking it, believe it is water! Speaks to Harry's gullableness and Draco's capacity for extreme manipulation. Very in-character for them both. Thank goodness Draco didn't take the Death Eater route.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
This story was absolutely amazing! Loved it from the first chapter. I thought Draco's ridiculous schemes to molest Harry were as disturbing as they were hilarous. Like, really intricate plans, lol. I also loved when Draco was bored in potions and started vanishing Neville's hair and generally creating an atmosphere of chaos. Overall, a really adorable piece. I look forward to checking out more of your work in the future.
Ninjapudding chapter 16 . 10/14/2017
I started reading this story about two years ago i think? And I never finished it for some reason, but I read the first chapters like a million times lol. Now I finally read it all the way and it just feels like... you know that feeling when you close a really good book? This feels like that. It feels like I just lost a friend. This made me so emotional, sad happy and gosh I can never truly explain how amazing I think this fic is. Honestly I would buy merch for this fic. It's by far the best story I have ever read.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
I really liked it. And it was nice reading the story in both povs!
The Ice Goddess chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
Such a good story! I just wanted to let you know that I posted a review to it on Tumblr under "the-ice-goddess". I'll tag you if you have a known blog!
PandaDragon2 chapter 16 . 7/14/2017
You son of a gun you wonderful little fucker you beautiful human being you
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 16 . 7/4/2017
I love this one question what started the story did that z something guy figured out smdraco had a thing for harry or something or was he just picking on Draco and ended up being harry
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2017
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere
u/Notpoe779Jun 10, 2015, 11:48 AM
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
hidden shades chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
that was a very nice ff. even though the plot was not very creative I enjoyed the characters, Pansy and the chemistry between Harry and Draco.