Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
H chapter 16 . 9/10
Oh my goodness, this story is PERFECT! I usually skip past all the little details and just read the lovey dovey bits but in thus case, I had to know the whole story. Great job!
GODRIC GRYFFINDOR THAT WAS FUCKING HOT.
I'm fairly certain my ovaries just imploded because I just creamed my pants. it was beautiful. absolutely perfect. I just wish there was no end.
Andante825 chapter 16 . 8/17
Love the premise and the execution - terrific writing, especially dialogue!
Maxylicious chapter 16 . 8/12
I don't really like these type of "the spell/potion made me love you" fics, but this was a brilliant story that had me hooked from beginning to end. Great work!
ToMyMuse chapter 16 . 7/25
Great story. Enjoyed every bit of it. Well done!
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 12 . 7/5
This lust potion and it's effects are just making me think of One Piece and Luffy in the shadow ark
reved-evasion chapter 16 . 6/30
I love this story thanks to you I have spend a wonderful moment at reading this fiction !
Gowri chapter 12 . 6/30
Well, hon, you should have written the damn books.
Lily chapter 9 . 6/12
Amazing yet very sexual.
Akakuroforever chapter 4 . 6/5
SCCHPLU Dani chapter 16 . 5/8
This storie was absolute perfection. Thank you for being a fabulous writer. 333
Crackers chapter 16 . 4/19
Oh my goodness, this was such a great drarry fanfic. I love this so much! It only took me 5 hours to read because I loved it so much. You are such a great author!
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 4/17
is there a sequel of them bonding? LM cant be the Malfoy lord without magic and with DM knowledge of the WW politics they will be a powerhouse - DM managing the outside world and HP managing their home life and kids!
Cherweeze chapter 16 . 4/3
I really enjoyed this story. Super cute. Thank you for sharing!
Aquawizrd chapter 16 . 4/2
Draco doesn't know that Blaise ended the effects of the potion at the begining XD so all of this was actually Draco...