Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
Caliberious chapter 6 . 6/14/2020
Harry's helpful hero complex is letting Draco enjoy
PoeFan93 chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
the only thing I don't love about this is that it ended
Hassaleh chapter 16 . 5/20/2020
I'm a decade late but... this is a great story :D You made me cringe once or twice (especially when Draco gave the potion to Harry) but you always manage to smooth things in the following chapter.

I must admit I wouldn't have minded a few more chapter at the end, to give a clean ending to this story, but it was good anywayTook me some time to realise that the Epilogue was, in fact, an Epilogue, but that's my fault for not reading the titles.

Anyway I really enjoyed reading this story, and let's just say I also enjoyed reading it in an isolate part of my home.

I wish you all the best
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 16 . 5/5/2020
This was so good. I loved everything in this story. I loved all the character interactions. Harry and Draco obviously stole the show, but I also loved Pansy. Her easy friendship with Draco made me smile. The parallel between the prologue and epilogue serves as a nice throw back, showing just how far they had come. Ending the story with "finite" was brilliant, the perfect closing. This was great all around.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2020
Thanks for the very nice fan fiction!
all hail russia chapter 2 . 3/9/2020
ok
Key-Idea chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
yum! so hot
love it
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 16 . 3/3/2020
omfg I love it so hotttt
theunraveledghoul chapter 16 . 2/23/2020
This was such an amazing story, I loved every single bit of it. It was cute, funny and hot as hell! Thank you thank you so much for this wonderful piece of Drarry
Suburato Nanami chapter 9 . 2/4/2020
So... Draco was being .. well.. stupid or desperate or both.. enough to not consider the consequences.

And Harry’s a sadist.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2020
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ! SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT TO YOU!
brrcold chapter 15 . 1/3/2020
I love how hotdogs on sandwiches is considered barbaric.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2019
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
LoonyLuiny chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
Best opening to a fanfic I've read in a while.
james chapter 16 . 8/7/2019
this was an awesome story one of my fav. can you please write one more chapter about them coming out to the school please you don't have too but please.

best of luck,