Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
totoro27110 chapter 16 . 7/28/2019
amazing
evermorelore chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Nothing will EVER top this fic and I’ve deadass read thousands. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck please write more stories, I BEG you
I love the way you wrote pansy and the relationship between her and Draco and I love how this whole thing built up oh my god FUCK
TheBlackHunting chapter 16 . 6/13/2019
Awwwww! Oh my god this was so sweet! I love it so much! I like everything in this fanfic! (Not the part were Severus kept watching as Draco tried to rape Harry though, that was gross lol) It was so hot and sweet at the same time! And I love the Draco in this story, and Harry was as naive and good person as I imagine him, thank you so much for writing this, LOVE YOU!
falsepermanence chapter 10 . 6/7/2019
idk maybe im taking the concept of all this too seriously but the fact that blaise could just drug draco in front of the whole great hall like that and get into no trouble with any of the authority figures (who are usually all in the great hall as well) and for snape to find out a student was drugged and neither take him to the infirmary nor report to any proper channels about it... it just makes this all less believable. i especially had an issue with draco drugging harry and everyone just shrugging it off as if that wasn't basically rape? idk, i can't read this anymore
Drarry4life chapter 16 . 5/5/2019
Love it! But I need moooooore
thissiteishorrible chapter 16 . 4/28/2019
Forrget that epilogue. I 100% believe you should continue this story! Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/27/2019
Probably the best fanfic I’ve read. So great.
GayOnWeekends chapter 7 . 1/18/2019
im usually a lesbian, but i would fuck both of them anytime. huh, i guess im bi now...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/16/2019
Best fanfic ever luv it plz make more
The Ice Goddess chapter 15 . 12/19/2018
For the holidays, I'm going through all my favorite fics and making sure to comment on them to show my appreciation!
So hot and sexy! Go you! I love fics with bonds or spells or potions and this one is perfect for that need! I also love the potion that let Harry become a basic GOD even if it was kind of a deus ex machina. Didn't matter, loved it anyway! Btw, have you considered moving your fics over to AO3? They allow multiple comments!
Keep up the great work and happy holidays!
Pulcotinette chapter 16 . 11/10/2018
Wow, congrats! You know how to heat a room!
The story is really good, I liked it a lot. I liked the character as well (even if they both need 100 points in communication skills! (BTW Draco it's a telephone the answer you were looking forI liked the plot as well, even if the part with Voldemort is coming! was a bit short and weirdly tell (not realistic). But I don't know when this was written.
And even if they are not doing anything super kinky and/or described, it was definitely hot.
Thank you!
Kiss
Pulcotinette chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
Although I loved your fanfiction (I wrote a review and my phone deleted itand the plot and the characters (Pansy!), I have to side with randomhumanbeing on this: Draco is molesting Harry in there and Snape only stands, watching. Even *Snape* is not such a complete bastard, he actually has a sense of fairness and humanity and he should have taken points away from him. Conducted a case to know who gave it to him in the first place. Given him detention, for Merlin's sake! I found it wholly un easing to read a story with such a scene, but no punishment. Even if it is not on his own will, because you have to say something. Just say something. And Snape doesn't know from the beginning that Draco is poisoned.
Really, I enjoyed reading your story, but this one scene took me aback.
dothechachaslide chapter 1 . 10/4/2018
Gahhh I loved this fic. Seriously great smut too ngl
castiels.wayward.son chapter 15 . 9/2/2018
This is AMAZING. I read this about two years ago on the hunt for all the drarry fanfiction I could find, and out of all the stories I've read (believe me, there's A LOT), this is by far the best. It's got everything you'd want in a good story; tension, climax, smut, and more. And the ending isn't 'and they lived happily ever after' or an abrupt end, but cute, with a small finality tone to it. Anyway, this is really good so yea
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 7/31/2018