Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
rakoun17 chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
hey i was browsing my favs and I realised that if i acted now I d be the 1000nth review! (which would be the approximate times I ve read your story over the years)
cheers my friend
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 13 . 5/3/2018
Inside Harry is just in powerhouse Harry’s head like ‘dude can you not be a dick to my friends’
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 9 . 5/3/2018
Pansy is my fucking hero
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 7 . 5/3/2018
Go Harry
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 4 . 5/3/2018
I love the sneaky boy
I hope he and Draco become friends
Riverwave chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
Well, you have a French reader !

I must say I absolutely enjoyed reading your fanfiction ; I felt like you really thought this through before going too fast : they only fall in love after a few weeks, and keep repeating at first (in their minds) that they do not want any part in this, which made your plot more realistic. I also really liked the part with the second potion, being able to make Harry invicible (but only focusing on Draco haha), and I like that you dared to make Harry even rejecting his friends (to "protect" Draco) because the potion was way too strong : it shows the real danger of such unknown potions.
I think that I would have liked to see more of Blaise, to see if Draco and him talked afterwards, or if anyone learnt that Blaise was responsible at first.

Anyway, I am glad that I read this story, it was really pleasant ! It even made me smile at some points, and I caught myself really into the fanfiction.

If, by any case, you still read your reviews : I am interested in translating your story into French, it would be a pleasure.. !
Corey B. Carter chapter 16 . 3/30/2018
Holy Crap- this story's AMAZING!
Oreo chapter 16 . 1/12/2018
HOLY
FUCK NUGGETS
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
I absolutely love your writing style. Like, I want to be able to write like you some day. And your story? God, how did you come up with this? It's fucking amazing, you know that? The way the Prologue and Epilogue mirrored each other was really attention grabbing. And the way Harry and Draco fell for each other was so authentic- not rushed or forced at all.
I don't know, man. All I can say is:
Fucking. Amazing.
IvyCresent chapter 16 . 1/10/2018
Absolutely Great read, just wish the epilogue had been as long as a regular chapter and tied things up in other aspects as well.
jokesequaljoker chapter 16 . 12/21/2017
Nice twist 3
AngelesPG chapter 16 . 12/21/2017
One of the best stories I've read thank you very much for sharing and finishing it, I loved the personalities of the characters
bwl2 chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
Oh! forgot to mention the hilarity of Draco drugging Harry with a lust potion - and Harry actually drinking it, believe it is water! Speaks to Harry's gullableness and Draco's capacity for extreme manipulation. Very in-character for them both. Thank goodness Draco didn't take the Death Eater route.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
This story was absolutely amazing! Loved it from the first chapter. I thought Draco's ridiculous schemes to molest Harry were as disturbing as they were hilarous. Like, really intricate plans, lol. I also loved when Draco was bored in potions and started vanishing Neville's hair and generally creating an atmosphere of chaos. Overall, a really adorable piece. I look forward to checking out more of your work in the future.
Ninjapudding chapter 16 . 10/14/2017
I started reading this story about two years ago i think? And I never finished it for some reason, but I read the first chapters like a million times lol. Now I finally read it all the way and it just feels like... you know that feeling when you close a really good book? This feels like that. It feels like I just lost a friend. This made me so emotional, sad happy and gosh I can never truly explain how amazing I think this fic is. Honestly I would buy merch for this fic. It's by far the best story I have ever read.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
I really liked it. And it was nice reading the story in both povs!
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »