Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Oh god, this is amazing~ Jeeze, I can't think of words to describe it.
BlackAsDay chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Oh, yay! More time for Harry and Draco and awesome lustyness! lol, I really like this fic and I hope you update soon! :)
slightlysickpsycho chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
This story is seriously hot.
emiliexox chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
OMG!

i really, really like this :P

HOTT!

please update soon

xox

emiliexox
Mofluffy chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
I have been reading this story since you first posted. It is the number 1 of the fics I look forward to reading so please hurry with the next update.. I am starving for the next dose of Harry/draco goodies!
Josephine Stone chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
This is so good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
cuntface69 chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
O/O best chapter yet! Awesome!
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
OMGOAUGWEFOUWFBUWAHGBVEO so god... REALLY can't wait for the next chap and I'm LOVING how you are progressing their relationship!

Peace, love, and all that shit...

~Sasodeiizawesome~
leyu02o.O wait leviathan02 too chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
wow that was unexpected O.o great chapter! I can't wait to read more! please update as soon as you can!
RRW chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
Oh I can only imagine how angry Harry will be when he wakes up. Too bad this isn't mpreg...I can only imagine if that potion caused unintended consequences like a baby or a REALLY SUPER POSSESSIVE Harry, that annoys Draco to no end.
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
that was awesome! cant wait for more!
Hyper Hippie chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
Oh Draco you silly sod. Harry is not going to be a happy bunny.

I can't wait for the next update! Harry's reaction is going to be fantastic! No matter what it is!
Draiq chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
Oh my god, you made my DAY with this chapter! I was dreading the sex, because this story seemed to be hinting that Draco was in charge, but when Harry came back like that...and then he just...and it was...you're a legend!

Ah, poor Draco is so silly, obviously a lot of the things he's feeling aren't because of the potion! It's only supposed to make you lust, not love, the same for Harry!

If it was just lust, once they were done with each other there would be no need to snuggle in the bed, or Harry to tell Draco he was the only important thing XD

Silly boys...
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
omg, that was... was... Pure PERFECTION! I so loved this chapter! So well written, with your little writers flare thrown in, and nary a misspelling that I caught! *tackles* Oh my... the ending... It was so sweet! I hope to read more soon! WHOO!

-HBWD