Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
sawriter chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
This is too good! you must continue!
Nobody's Normal chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
positively delicious...It was about time he begun reacting, wasn't it? This is Malfoy after all :P

I love your story, eagerly awaiting for more!
PteraWaters chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Nice long chapter!

I liked that Harry's still trying to tell himself that everything's normal :)

Please post soon, because I'm desperately waiting to see Draco's side of the story now that Harry is warming up to him a little.
FluffleOfEvil chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
I love this story so far!

It's really quite well written, and a perfect combination of humor and romance! :3

Update often please!

TheBoyOnSpinnersEnd chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
great fic!

Keep it up!
Ralaj chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
I want to know what happens so bad.

more please please please please

*grovel*

*beg*
cuntface69 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Y'know, i have the strangest feeling that Malfoy's gonna walk in the room...that would be the awesomest D
LaurenE16 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
:D Somethings gonna happen isn't it? I hope so. That would be so exciting! lol. I mean, Harry already slept through his alarm once that day, who's to say he can't do it again? And, you know, wake up six hour later to a Malfoy who can't keep his hands to himself? Can't a girl dream! lmao. Anywhoss... Draco apologized, how lovely...And awkward lol. Loved it, can't wait for more!
followthedarke chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
oh come on come on come on! next chapter soon please!
Siralda chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
I wonder what will happen next... :) Anyway, I love this story in general and this chapter in particular, so please keep up the good work! This is one of my absolute favourite ongoing stories, and I really think youve done an amazing job with the characters. Thanks for a great fanfiction! :)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
OMG, I loved this chap all though I think Ron could grow up a little and act his age but other than that I loved it.
WinterStorrm chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Oh can we hope he oversleeps and er, enter Draco?
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
I think the lesson has been learned. Love this story, can't wait for more!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Draco, the liar. I hope Harry teaches him that lesson!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I can't wait to see what the deal will be!
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »