Reviews for It's Not A Love Potion
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
This is rather catastrophic, I like it!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This sounds promising, intriguing.
Kaoru2.50 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
I am enjoying this. Really! So give me some more soon!
Frenchowl chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Loved it!
cuntface69 chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Yayz, the wait was so worth it. Thats right Malfoy u gotta say sorry! Lol, great story!
cardfreak chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Wonderful! Harry's being too mean to Draco! Love your writing! :D
wednsdai chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Geez...my heart was hammering in my chest. loved this!
Arbitrary Doom chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
...wonderful fic thus far!...please continue...
Ralaj chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
I'd pay to have you upload faster!

Amazingly well written. My favorite story right now :)

Go go writing creative power! *cheers you on*
D'autrefois chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Genius.

The use of Pansy as a confidant was a bright idea and it made me feel that if Draco wasn't lusting so badly for a bit of potter (*wink wink* If you catch my play with words)

Then they would have been dating.

At first I was wondering why Draco was acting like he didn't need him, but towards the end of the chapter,

his desire completely engulfed him by just being within a few feet of the object of his lust.

His reaction was brilliant and just what I was expecting.

I can't wait for the moment Harry succumbs to his advances and finally lets Draco have his way with him.

Because deep down we all know that eventually Draco would have realized his lov-I mean lust, even without the potion ;)

~RS
LaurenE16 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Oh man... I've been trying to picture what this apology is going to look like... Cause it's gonna be awkward. lmfao. I still can't help but feel sorry for Draco. It's gotta be torture, being in a constant state of lust. In my opinion, Harry is too righteous haha, I mean, so what if Draco is being a jerk. Just make out with him already! Haha, but I guess that's just fantasy :P

Ohh yeah. You should definitely ask for a Harry Potter party at your school. The one at mine was amazing! HP based candy and trivia and movies and dress-up. It was the best loser-fest ever! lmao.

Anywho. I can't wait for more!
RRW chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Man this is incredible...although I wonder if this whole thing was staged...you know, Blaise helping a friend enjoy his deepest desires without having to feel guilty about it...I bet you he sent Harry to figure out what was in that corner.
attagrl chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Uh oh...deprivation sucks malfoy...hope u don't mind cuz you're getting cut off the lovin lol
MuffinzRBeast24 chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
It seems that Draco has gotten himself in quite the predicament. Pft...Harry Potter plotting revenge, I can't wait to see how that turns out. Really though, should Harry expect any less from a prim Slyhterin? They do have reputations ya know. They can't just suddenly be nice to Gryffindors...lol

Update! mail me anytime! -
Ralaj chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Best story in the works right now!

Keep updating please :)