Reviews for Under the Stars
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 20 . 3/16
NNNOOOOOOO! THERE'S GOTTA BE MOREEE, COME ON A SEQUEL, NARUTO TELEPORTED, OR HE WAS A SHADOW CLONE, COME ON MON MMMOOORRREEEE!
!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 19 . 3/16
didn't enjoy this one so much; I mean, who would; Gaara and Naruto fighting, and Ahsoka "killing" him not the most pleasant thing to see/read. but I think I know where this is going and were it all ends.
keep it up!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 18 . 3/15
oh no; not Gaara!
(what about Hinata, kiba, shino, shikamaru, choji, ino, etc.. )
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 17 . 3/15
jeez; one after another, after another, after another, after another, after another, after another, after another!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 16 . 3/15
... absolutely SPEECHLESS! completely, and unanimously; SPEECHLESS!
I've read COUNTLESS stories on fanfiction (check profile; i'm not kidding...!) but this is the first time; I don't even know WHAT to say, HOW to say it, or WHY i'm still typing this.
crazy, awesome, depraved, and brilliant; all at once!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 12 . 3/15
what other raven-haired "stranger" is there? (rhetorical)
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 11 . 3/15
WORTH IT! I liked the Anakin and Obi Wan tribute/shout-out, do more!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 10 . 3/15
"we don't negotiate with terrorists"
but seriously; does Ahsoka really die? and how does Jiraiya get there?
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 9 . 3/15
hopefully the strain s temporary
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 5 . 3/14
a white saber crystal for Gaara, didn't see THAT one coming (he could have found a bronze one or an orange or a yellow, more sand-ish that way.) (give me a PM If answers are required; there's a code to the crystal colors are set!)
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 4 . 3/14
what color lightsaber Naruto and gaara have, I hope Naruto has a Purple (kurama's eyes and chakra and his eyes and chakra) range (mother and father) &/or Red (to freak people out)
Marcellus chapter 20 . 3/9
Man, that was sad. but I hope there's another chapter coming, and I wonder what naruto's children will look like. but Iwonder how ahsoka will feel about his death.
Very good chapter love it and Im curious are u going to do a sequal for this one ?
NeoNazo356 chapter 20 . 3/6
Wait... Did Naruto become a Force Ghost like Obi-Wan, or was the one that Sidious killed simply an illusion? Either way, I'm sure we'll find out later. Overall, great chapter.
Gambit Fox chapter 20 . 3/6
And you have pissed off your fans. This was not a ending in my mind at all. I did not like it. I loved everything else but this ending is just lame towards everything else in this story you have written. This just feels like you just wanted to end it and didnt care. Hurts man. Hurts. Hope you do something to fix this. Cause this is not a ending I liked at all. And I didnt even hate the original ending to Mass Effect 3.