Reviews for Interagency Cooperation
Warehouse13life chapter 11 . 6/23
This was a very interesting story! I loved how you were able to in my opinion fit their personalities in this story... Great satisfactory work..
Resounding chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
I actually read this story several months ago, but because I enjoyed it so much (and it's the only good Bones/Fringe Crossover that exists, not that there are very many that even exist to begin with!) that I had to re-read it. I think you did such a great job with it! It was reading your story that inspired me to write my own Bones/Fringe Crossover, which I just started last night! The first chapter is up already if you ever want to check it out! Great job again! :)
Adelled chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Yum, two of my. Faves !
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I think you just broke the fourth wall there...
Rosabell chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
I love the end. Sort of saw that one coming, yet sort of didn't. It was nonetheless awesome to incorporate the Mentalist in here kekeke. Good job! It's kind of hard to find good fringe stories. I'm not much of a bones fanfic fan, but in any case, I liked this a lot!
Reni-Maniac chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
Wonderful story.

I read in your note that you found Walter hard to write. I believe you did pretty well. His remarks cracked me up several times throughout the story.

You also have a good hand at putting cliffhangers at the end of chapters (good thing I read the story in one go).

Thank you for writing this.
relliketh chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
Found your story today and I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! Great story and your characterizations are spot on. Bones & Fringe, two of my favorites right now. I would love to see a sequel (or more) to this. Thanks for the great read! :)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU SHOULD SO TOTALLY WRITE A CROSSOVER WITH MENTALIST AND BONES OR FRINGE! That would be so awesome words could not describe. Only thing I have to say is could you put those lines in between paragraphs when there's a scene change? It would make it a little easier to read. Again, amazing! totally going on my favorites!
spark3597 chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
You should really give this a UST mark on the summary! Any chance of having an epilogue's epilogue. Cause I would REALLY love another chapter. *crying* Why does this fic have to be over? It's like one of the 5 fics in my alerts!

JK. XD
MadeOfStars chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Very good wrap-up chapter. It does have the check-in-with-everyone feel but still feels good at the same time. I am quite a shipper at heart and loved all the shipping going on here. I thought you did a great job with creating chemistry while maintaining show canon (except post-100 Bones, and yes, I am still pouting about that) for both shows.

I really liked Sweets meeting with P/O. They are such an interesting pairing... Feel free to PM me about my thoughts on those two, it could take too long to put into a review, lol. Anyway, my favotire section was the Walter/H/A section. Loved the plausible deniability thing as well as Walter's choice of what he would change. Very funny.

I also second the suggestion that you continue Fringe/Bones crossovers, like a series or soemthing. You did such a great job! I look forward to more from you soon...
Fuego de Oro chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Really good
ab89us chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Love this! It would be extremely interesting to see Lisbon, Jane and Sweets interact!
spark3597 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
That was SO perfect! I am left speechless! So sad that it's gonna be over soon. But I guess all good stories gotta end sooner or later!
Jasmine444 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
I am very curious for the epilogue :)

Also, I love mochi (with the ice cream inside). Yum!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »