Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
Wait, I’m sorry. Naruto is doubting his reasons for distrusting and being distant towards Sakura? For what reason? It’s highly reasonable that he he’s distant towards her because she explicitly betrayed him at the beginning of this fic.

She used him and his feelings in her own ploy to get Sasuke back. Just doing that alone is grounds for feeling resentment to the offender. How could he trust her, especially given her record of emotionally taking advantage of Naruto? I mean, it’s not like she didn’t intend to. She fully bloody did.

I can see you’re trying to make her redemption to Naruto solid, for the plot at least. But let’s not forget, she’s no saint and she’s definitely no misunderstood tragic character. She knew what she was doing by hurting Naruto. And it’s well known she favored Sasuke and was willing to throw Naruto away. So of course, Naruto would be pissed and spiteful against her. She made her bed, now she has to sleep in it and all that, yeah?

The fact that so many people are making her seem the victim and Naruto the douche is ridiculous. Sure their both wrong. So portray them as both being wrong and her PROVING she’s loyal only to Naruto. Hey, a few words ain’t gonna change heartbreak and betrayal. It kinda seems like you’re favoring Sakura a wee bit too much. Naruto and many other characters have every right to despise her. I mean, she was willing to betray the Leaf and Naruto at one point!
Shu Ouma GC chapter 12 . 3/14
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
This story could've had great potential as a Naruto X Konan story, but you had to go and fucking ruin it.
Lordie chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
I liked the Naruto version of the Dirty Dozen, but found the Naru-Saku dragged down a good idea.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
*face palm*
Seriously?

Was the whole Naruto and Konan thing absolutely necessary? Especially since this story seems deadset on hooking Naruto and Sakura up.

Man, I actually was really liking this so far. Oh well, the search continues. That's not to say your fic is bad, just not what I'm looking for.

Best of luck with this story.
kolus chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
nice
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
Hoping you get back to this story, getting good!
Looks like a KonanxItachi pairing, which I must say was a surprise!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Really like the idea of Naruto planning to fake his death like that. Also how Sakura never got around to finding out what exactly happened at the Valley of the End
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
GOOD Story
Wenu chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
Man, I really hope you will at some point continue your stories especially this and "The diffrence a kiss can make" as they are just immensly enjoyable and both have an unique storyline that at least I wish to read more about.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
your a fucking moron, im never reading a story of yours again, your childish and your ridiculously unbelivable plots are fit for a 4 year old kid... in short your pathetic, people like you shouldnt be encoraged, lest you actully think you got any writing talent
darknessbounty chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
So it's been 2 years. The admins seem to have gotten over their little anti-lemon freakout and the manga ended, horribly. Could you please update one of your stories? Preferably this one but either of your other 2 stories would also be acceptable. Please?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
I know you havnt updated in a long time but this story, in my mind as well as a few people I have been in contact with, is better than canon. You have a gift and a great imagination. Even though its been a while! Many of us hope you will consider maybe continuing this story. If not its a great unfinished piece.
wilji1090 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Y'know, I gotta admit as much as I liked what I read in this fanfic, there's just that part of me that greatly dislikes harems. However... I must admit I was incredibly surprised with how well this one was written, there was an actual plot as opposed to simply Naruto bagging three women. More impressively, the character development feels more organic than what was in the manga. It's a shame that you have stopped working on this fanfic because I would love to see how the story concludes and who ends up with who.
Exxcaliburr chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
finally! i was waiting for ever but this chapter you made it happen. NaruSaku all the way but other than that this was a great chapter and so far ive enjoyed if single bit of this fanfic